Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

nike ???
By adidance1
On Sat Dec 09, 2006 08:20 PM

hey anyone have some good pictures of thier nike and can theynexplain how to do it?

3 Replies to nike ???

nike
By d4v1dxl33
On Mon Dec 11, 2006 04:36 PM
although i currently dont have any pictures to show you. it's not that hard if you can do a cartwheel.

so your doing a cartwheel but your not gonan jump off as hard, so you stop on the air.

than one leg just bends in.

sorry if the explanation isn't too well but i got nike even before i knew what it was after learning how to do the half cartwheel.
re: nike ???
By adidance1
On Mon Dec 11, 2006 08:03 PM
ok but isnt it with one hand or two? and is the arm bent ?
re: nike ???
By Brooklynite
On Wed Dec 13, 2006 09:59 PM
Yeah like "d4v1dxl33" said it's like a cartwheel. You can do the nike with one or two hands but obviously the more advanced looking move will be the one hand. If you can do the cartwheel w/ one hand that's a good start. That arm that's supporting you should be locked straight, if it's bent you're more likely to collapse and fall. As you get better and stronger I'm sure you could do it with a bent arm but when learning it try to lock it. The free arm you can stick out to help u balance (or to grab one of your legs should you feel like doing something more intricate). Browse pics on the internet and copy the form by doing the freeze against a wall so you'd have an idea of how your legs should go. Then practice getting into them with the cartwheel move. Peace.

ReplySendWatch