Forum: Advice / Pilates/Yoga

How to tone your inner thighs and bum
By Saskia_
On Mon Jan 01, 2007 04:46 PM

does anyone have any good exercises to tone up these areas. I want to do some toning exercises in addition to cardio...but i dont want to become too "bulky"...if you know what i mean.

Any advice greatly received thank you!

2 Replies to How to tone your inner thighs and bum

re: How to tone your inner thighs and bum
By DanceAngel120Premium member
On Fri Jan 12, 2007 05:49 PM
I don't know wether or not you're willing to buy anything for this, but I'm a huge fan of the pilates magic circle. It's absolutley fantastic for your inner thighs/butt. I don't know if you do ballet, but the first time I ever used the pilates magic circle, I went from having pretty poor brises to incredible ones. And I do mean quite literally after using it once. The good thing about them is that you can use them on other areas as well I believe. So if you're willing ot invest in one, I highly recommend it.

shopping.yahoo.com . . .
re: How to tone your inner thighs and bum
By GetReelAndJigmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 25, 2007 02:36 PM
For your inner thighs, this is starting to show results for me:

Lay on your side and prop your head up with your hand. Put your other hand on your hip to prevent from cheating. Lift the top leg to about hip level and keep it there as the bottom leg rises to meet the top leg. As you do this, try not to rock on your hips and it'll strengthen your core as well. Two birds with one stone :P

ReplySendWatch