Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Are you going out for pro cheerleading?
By KalliGirl
On Wed Jan 03, 2007 06:24 PM

How many of you are planning to try out for pro cheerleading this season - if so how many times have you tried out and for what teams?

4 Replies to Are you going out for pro cheerleading?

re: Are you going out for pro cheerleading?
By katiemarina
On Sat Jan 13, 2007 02:49 PM
I'm not planning on pro-cheerleading, but thinking about pro-dancing, for the Orlando Magic. That's only if I lose about 20 pounds though!
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 13, 2007 08:00 PM
I'm thinking about trying for the Miami Dolphins but they are really strict with weight so I probally need to lose 30 lbs just to be considered
By PomPonGirl
On Tue Jan 23, 2007 07:59 AM
I'm not trying out for a pro team this season, but I think I will after college. I'm thinking about Automotion (the team for the Det. Pistons). Maybe if I get better during college or want to move out of state, I'll try for another team.

*Tiffany*
By DarkIvymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 AM
Definitely, definitely not this year. With school and a sorority I'm feeling overscheduled enough. There are a lot of sports teams around here that have cheerleading (NBA, NFL, arena football, soccer, and lacrosse, etc), but all are located in the city an hour away from my college. It would be so much to commit to driving out there all the time for practices and games.

I think once I get closer to graduation I'll starting taking some classes again to brush up on technique and build up my stamina, then try out.

ReplySendWatch