Forum: Advice / Pilates/Yoga

Yoga Booty Ballet---anyone know about it?
By DanceGoddess112member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 04, 2007 06:01 PM
Edited by DanceGoddess112 (97673) on 2007-01-04 18:02:11

Hey guys--
I just got done with my thrid session of the Video Set of YBB. I was just wondering if anyone else have ever used this and if it has worked for them by burning fat and strengthening the body? It has a yoga-esque to it so i figured it should go on this board.

SO Has anyone taken the YBB challenge? Because Im definatly feeling it so far---but what do you guys think?

3 Replies to Yoga Booty Ballet---anyone know about it?

re: Yoga Booty Ballet---anyone know about it?
By twirlingdreams
On Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:52 AM
I have never taken it but I saw an infomercial on TV early this morning. It was strange but cool I guess. FO da BOOTAYYYY
By DancerGirl_08
On Sun Jan 07, 2007 03:29 PM
Oh my gosh - I LOVE Yoga Booty Ballet! I got a set of the dvd's as one of my Christmas presents, and I absolutely love them!

The instructors, Teigh and Gillian, are great - they keep things light and fun, but still motivate me to work harder. Plus when I'm supposed to do a move that is kind of silly, they do a great job of not making me feel stupid, because they act silly and crazy with you.

My favorite sections of the tapes are defidently the ballet ones! I can not believe how much those moves work the booty! I haven't noticed any changes yet (I've only been doing it for like 1.5 weeks), but I can defidently feel my muscles working while I'm doing the moves, so I'm sure I'll end up with great results!

I totally recommend everyone to try Yoga Booty Ballet!
~*EmilyRose*~
By TCdancer37
On Fri Jan 12, 2007 05:48 PM
oh my sister has the dvds and ball, and i've done the workouts when i get bored of my own dvd workouts and its great, really fun, the only part i fast foward through is the meditation

ReplySendWatch