Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - For Sale

costumes (custom and bought) and jazz shoes for sale!!
By danzgymn86
On Sat Jan 06, 2007 02:57 PM
Edited by danzgymn86 (108218) on 2007-01-06 15:21:31 adding detail
Moved to Jazz - For Sale by glitterfairy (42646) on 2007-06-11 18:12:54 moved into our lovely new For Sale forum!

I have a photobucket album but, I didn't relize that they go in the album in the opposite order you upload, ugh. However, the captions should tell you what they are. But I have general pictures and close-ups for details!! s30.photobucket.com . . .

If you want, my ebay ratings are here: my.ebay.com . . . if that link doesn't work and you want to search for me, my name on there is danzgymn86.
All prices are in US dollars and include shipping and handling. I prefer Paypal. If you want to send a personal check, I must receive the check before I ship the item.

Here are descriptions. The names I put in quotation marks are the songs the costumes were used for. All prices are definitely negotiable. :)

"Prince of Egypt" ballet or lyrical is green and tan. It was only worn twice and is an AL from Design Works. Was about $65, Asking $30

"Take My Breath Away" ballet/lyrical is light and dark blue and is an AM from Curtain Call. (Only worn twice) Was $65, Asking $30

"Man I Feel Like a Woman" is just the pink and black top with the glove. It's an AM from Art Stone. Worn twice. Good for jazz. Asking $20 for top and glove.

"Fame" with leo, pants, and wristbands is an AM from Weissmans. Worn about 5 times. (Pants were hemmed because they were long.) This is great for a jazz. I used it for a jazz/acro.) It sparkles a lot on stage!! Was $65, asking $30.

"Unexpected Song" is a custom one. Used for a solo lyrical/acro with maroon crushed velvet, mesh, and rhinestones. Very classy. For sizing purposes, I was 5'4" and 130. The legs have stirrup foot bottoms. Worn about 5 times. Was $150, asking $70.

"Too Far" was used for a solo jazz/acro. This is another custom piece, with soft velvet, stirrup feet, some rhinestones and strings that wrap around your arm and leg. Also has a wrist tie. It's hard to visualize how to wear it from the pictures of it alone, so I put in the album 2 pictures of me in the costume. Was about 5'4" and 130. Worn about 3-4 times. It was $160, asking $75.

Bloch jazz shoes, size 8.5. Asking $17

ReplySendWatch