Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

whers the battles in atlant ga
By Makecumdance
On Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:19 PM

i just got back from the west coast so i tryna see whos battling out here in atlanta

10 Replies to whers the battles in atlant ga

Interested
By Honeydancer911
On Thu Feb 15, 2007 06:44 AM
As of now there are no formal battles in Atlanta. Check up on the crew TEk! its my crew and we're prety good. We travel so it wont' be a problem if you want to battle in atlanta. I won't be there because i'm in school but contact TEK/ Josh and he will find a way to get there. We are pretty good the best in Michigan at least! Hit us up... If you want more information about us contact me at lilflaverz@comcast.net
re: whers the battles in atlant ga
By TR3AK
On Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:02 AM
No, there are some battles in Atlanta. Tr3ak is planning on comming down there for the hottest dance crew party! we were invited to battle a couple of crews because we've neva lost. But email me:
Treak_dancers@hotmail.com
and ill keep you updated on battles either in Texas, Georgia, Arizona, California, and New York! Or you can email me back on here!
battles in atlant ga
By showstopper
On Thu Feb 15, 2007 07:18 PM
Tr3AK,

I am always looking for info on battles so keep me posted on any info you have, especially for New York and California. When is the crew battle in Atlanta?
By TR3AK
On Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:02 AM
Show Stopper...I will keep you updated for sure! The crew Party in Atlanta is in 2 months from now...April umm...21st I think!
By TR3AK
On Fri Mar 09, 2007 09:04 AM
Hey Hey people! I just got an update! HUGE crew battles going down in Lawrenceville GA on the 31st of this month (march). If you're interested, let me no and ill sign ya up. Im leavin to go out there on the 27th so let me no before then, k?
By Makecumdance
On Fri Mar 09, 2007 01:49 PM
do you have to be in a group?
upcoming battle for $2000!!!
By JeneeRollins
On Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:45 PM
GIFA IMODOU is a new modeling agency located in Atlanta, Georgia. As our second fundraiser and event, we have decided to host a TEAM DANCE COMPETITION!!! If there are any interested dancers, R.S.V.P. as soon as possible....auditions are swiftly approaching. Some requirements are: be a team of four or more dancers in the hip-hop genre. Forward the following info to ladyelle07@yahoo.com to receive the application and FULL DETAILS. GOOD LUCK!!!!

1. Team/Organization Name
2. Number of members
3. Contact info {including workable phone, email or myspace, and director/leader's name}
HEY
By Makecumdance
On Thu Mar 15, 2007 08:54 PM
i dnt have a team but never scared to take on a team by myself
hey makeumdance
By JeneeRollins
On Tue Mar 20, 2007 09:07 AM
I am pleased to see your enthusiasm. and i can tell you now, you don't have to worry about "taking on a team". there will be no TEAM competition-ATL is simply not known for its dance CREWS. i've discovered we don't have any!! therefore, it will be an INDIVIDUAL competition. just email me your vital info and i'll give you more details. ladyjenee@yahoo.com subject {dance competition} thanks for your interest
By TR3AK
On Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:11 PM
No you dont need to have a team but it's recommended. Email me for more information:
treak_dancers@hotmail.com
Im also on myspace. check us out.

ReplySendWatch