Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Battles in AZ now!!!
By TR3AK
On Mon Feb 12, 2007 09:32 PM

HEY all!! this is Anjewel from the hottest dance group in Arizona!, TR3AK!!! We have done 82 battles from all around the country and have never lost one and we're plannning on keeping it that way! So if you think you have what it takes...We're here and putting up $50,000! If you're interested please send us a clip of one of your performances or battles so we no you're for real! let me no!

treak_dancers@hotmail.com

~Anjewel

4 Replies to Battles in AZ now!!!

By hiphopzion
On Thu Mar 08, 2007 07:07 AM
wow that's alot of money, i could beat you, but i don't have that much...well not to put up anyway. where in AZ? i'm in japan right now, but i will be back home in like a month
i'm serching for a battle, i exactually wanna go against someone i have serious chance of losing against...
my email is the1poet17@yahoo.com, my name is Guy
whenever, where ever you are ready, i'm ready

thank you
re: Battles in AZ now!!!
By TR3AK
On Fri Mar 09, 2007 08:54 AM
Alright, We'll (tr3ak) will put up $50,000 and you can put up $3,000. We're so sure that we can beat anyone right now. Do you have a crew or is it just you? We prefer crews only. We have a battle area in Chandler, AZ. And let me no when you get back from Japan and we can pick a time. Im letting you no though that we are serious about battles and if you do lose you do have to put away $3,000. Let me no if you're still interested... Treak_dancers@homail.com

And for the others that have read this post. TR3AK is willing to put up $50,000, you can put up any amount atleast over $1,000.
yep
By hiphopzion
On Thu Apr 19, 2007 03:11 AM
hey wassup yall it's been a while (the Air Force really cuts into your day lol) anyway i'll be in AZ during the summer. June 15 or 16th is when i will be there, i'll problably be ready by the top of July i gotta get settled, do you have a number i can reach you?
re: Battles in AZ now!!!
By TR3AK
On Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:26 PM
yeah i do...email me at treak_dancers@hotmail.com and ill give it to you!

ReplySendWatch