Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

GLBT PG-13
you ever feel like this?
By dancin_lad Comments: 106, member since Sun May 21, 2006
On Tue Feb 20, 2007 01:00 PM

hi this to all the guys that are at school or ever felt like this!
hi well im 14 and i feel like im the only bi/gay lad in my yr! i no im gay! its jus i feel like an outcast! like everyone apart from my group of frends shouts abuse at me because its obvious im gay! but i havnt come out entirely! so what im saying really is do you ever feel like the only gay guy? do you feel like your never going to find anyone?

please reply love ryan x

2 Replies to you ever feel like this?

re: you ever feel like this? (karma: 3)
By Allianamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 501, member since Sat May 27, 2006
On Tue Feb 20, 2007 07:02 PM
I'm not at school anymore, but I have a story for you.

In high school I realised i was bi. I worried about that incessantly, because I thought I was the only person who felt that way. I went to a christian school so that made it a million times worse.

Then when I finished school guess what happened, my two best friends came out to me. They were both gay and they felt that they were the only one... irony of it all, all of us were best friends and we never talked about it during school.

School lasts only a little while, dancin lad. You will get past it, and find someone out of school. I understand school can be hard for people like us, but stick with your true friends and ignore the rest.

hang in there!
re: you ever feel like this?
By mr_weird_guy Comments: 2655, member since Sat Oct 12, 2002
On Wed Feb 21, 2007 01:17 PM
Coming from a small rural community, yeah, I felt like I was the only one "like me". But trust me, you can (and will) move on from school and discover that you're not alone. Many people feel alone, but we're not. Believe it or not but we're everywhere!

later dayz
J

ReplySendWatch