Forum: Ballet / Advanced & Professional Ballet

Getting my game back...
By Katharinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Mar 01, 2007 01:23 PM

I've recently started taking ballet classes again after about a three year hiatus. It has been really good to get back into it. I started off taking one adult intermediate/advanced open class a week. Which has been really good to break me back into dancing.

I also started at a new ballet school, which teaches the cecchetti method. I was only slightly familiar with it until recently.

The director viewed my open class and approved me for level five and six. I was so freaking excited. This school is so much more difficult and professional than the other schools that I have studied at before. Level six is the highest level at the school and then you would go into the company if invited.

I am so happy! :D

Last night I was on my game so much. During our combinations and across the floor I was easily pulling doubles and triples. Honestly it felt so damn good, I can't even explain.

I just though I would share some of my excitement! :)

2 Replies to Getting my game back...

re: Getting my game back...
By enigmaticpheomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 01, 2007 01:26 PM
Congratulations! =D It's wonderful you did so well just coming back into it. I hope everything goes well with the new school. =]
re: Getting my game back...
By destinationchaosmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 01, 2007 02:44 PM
Congratulations! It's always nice to have a good technique day when you need one

ReplySendWatch