Forum: General / Modern / Modern Dance - General

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: Foot wear and foot care for Modern Dance- the FIRST place to look....
By magdalenemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 427, member since Fri Apr 27, 2007
On Wed Feb 02, 2011 08:32 AM
Hi everyone, what a great sticky!

I've finally decided to man up and try to toughen my feet, the only problem is I live in blizzard-ville and have to wear socks and shoes all day. Would wearing different socks make a difference, or is it pretty much all the same?
By Msz_Guy_Jay Comments: 146, member since Sat Nov 27, 2010
On Sat Feb 05, 2011 02:04 AM
Really good sticky! But...uh....stick your foot in the toilet?
By StardancerTiamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5074, member since Sat Jan 28, 2006
On Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 AM
I wear foot paws they are inexpensive... comfortable... and work well for my feet...

Tia xx

Comment #9524894 deleted

By studio704 Comments: 22, member since Fri Feb 25, 2011
On Wed Apr 13, 2011 07:00 PM
Is there any such thing as being an awesome modern or ballet dancer and having gorgeous feet? I honestly want the best of both worlds because I don't even want my boyfriend to touch my feet because I'm embarrassed by my dry and cracked heels!!
By caitydancerr Comments: 180, member since Thu Oct 27, 2011
On Sun Nov 06, 2011 01:32 PM
I wear zebra Foot Undeez. I really like them, though dancing barefoot is nice too. It doesn't really matter to me as long as I can dance comfortably. :)
By ClaireLianne Comments: 34, member since Thu May 24, 2012
On Sun May 27, 2012 09:28 AM
I had a pair of foot undeez that I wore occasionally if I knew it was going to be a class which involved a large amount of turns, but I always preferred dancing with bare feet as I felt I had more control and was less likely to slip
By DareI Comments: 1, member since Sun Sep 18, 2011
On Sat Aug 04, 2012 08:05 PM
Is that the downside of paws? Harder to control?
I really like dancing barefoot and have very hard skin, but when it get's like a layer I feel like my feet are not that fexible? Maybe it's just me.
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch