Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Pheonix 2007
By Merfi
On Wed May 09, 2007 03:02 AM
Hey, that's awesome, Buggalugs! I'll def. be looking out for that!
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 25, 2007 06:50 PM
Thanks, Lo_ver_ly for figuring that out! Time for me to go on Limewire!

*Big hinty cough*

Look at the comment I posted right above that! Hehe.

Oh, I learned the advanced funk and lyrical dances! My teacher was injured, so she got teachers from Le Academy de Dance (sp?), and they were at Pheonix. For ballet, the teacher started teaching us a lyrical dance, and we were like "This looks familiar..." and she was like "Yeah, it was the advanced one at Pheonix." And then for jazz, she taught us the funk. So for hip hop and lyrical, they just continued teaching us those dances.

It was funny, because they seemed so much easier then the intermediate ones. I guess just because we were in a class situation, and they taught them to us a lot slower lol.
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 25, 2007 07:51 PM
Edited by SiyoNqoba (34789) on 2007-05-25 19:57:39
Edited by SiyoNqoba (34789) on 2007-05-25 19:59:22
I'VE FOUND IT!! (I think...)

If you go to ladf.com . . ., it has all the songs. They seem to be the same as Pheonix, but I dont know for sure because my computer wouldn't let me open it, so I could only see what was shown on Google.

:D
By Merfi
On Sun Jun 03, 2007 07:16 PM
Oops, sorry!
By Ballet_Dancer77member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jun 19, 2007 08:09 PM
hey!
I was there aswell (i did the advanced classes) and had an awsome time! Did the avanced workshop on the friday aswell so was quite tired by the end! I saw them taking some photos during the workshop.....does anyone know if they have these on a website somewhere???

Kaela.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch