Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Competitions

Anyone Have Fast Paced Tap songs that are not Overused!
By IxLovex2xDance
On Sun Mar 25, 2007 02:27 PM

Im trying to find a fast tap song for an advanced group for next year! If you have any in mind could you please let me know! Thank you! Bye!

6 Replies to Anyone Have Fast Paced Tap songs that are not Overused!

fast songs
By Stareblueeyes22
On Mon Mar 26, 2007 09:29 PM
Depends on the age of the group! I really like When Doves Cry right now (I used it for a group this past year) and also a couple songs from Blue Man Group would make great tap dances. Errand Girl for Rhythm is pretty good, as is Drive My Car, anything from the Happy Feet Soundtrack, and alot of the popular hip-hop music makes for really great tap dances! Hope this helps.
re: Anyone Have Fast Paced Tap songs that are not Overused!
By AlpacaTappa
On Wed Mar 28, 2007 03:49 AM
I really want to see someone do 'You Really Got Me' by The Kinks. Also, The White Stripes have lots of quirky, cool songs with excellent tapping rhythms - like 'My Doorbell' and 'The Denial Twist'. How about 'The Devil Went Down To Georgia' by Charlie Daniels Band?
Hope that's kind of helpful, sorry, I'm not too sure if any of the songs I listed are overused or not. :)
By AlpacaTappa
On Wed Mar 28, 2007 03:54 AM
I really want to see someone do 'You Really Got Me' by The Kinks. Also, The White Stripes have lots of quirky, cool songs with excellent tapping rhythms - like 'My Doorbell' and 'The Denial Twist'. How about 'The Devil Went Down To Georgia' by Charlie Daniels Band?
Hope that's kind of helpful, sorry, I'm not too sure if any of the songs I listed are overused or not. :)
By canadian_dancer8
On Wed Mar 28, 2007 04:35 PM
bucky done gun- M.I.A.
can't stop the rain- Cascada
By loonycakes
On Sat Mar 31, 2007 09:50 PM
Kids in America, by Cascada
Honky Tonk Badonkadonk, by Trace Adkins

haha, i heard that song on the radio when my cousin was listening to it, and I was like, Wow, that would make a fun tap dance. ^^;;;

ReplySendWatch