Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Dancing With The Stars Season 3!
By AlpacaTappa
On Sat Mar 31, 2007 04:02 AM

Who loves Dancing With The Stars? Season 3 is starting in just over a week... and the contestants are:

Megan Alatini
Paul Holmes
April Leremia
Michael Laws
Suzanne Paul
Brendan Pongia
Greer Robson

Any guesses as to who will win? :D

10 Replies to Dancing With The Stars Season 3!

re: Dancing With The Stars Season 3!
By lesha_13
On Sat Mar 31, 2007 04:17 PM
Wow thats a good line up! Im interested to see Paul Holmes dancing but i guess if Tim Shadbolt and Rodney Hide can pull it of, so can Paul!!
By VenaCavaPremium member
On Sat Mar 31, 2007 05:37 PM
Don't forget, Paul Holmes has musical experience... remember that CD he made? teehee
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Sun Apr 01, 2007 02:44 AM
I think Megan Alatini will probably be quite good, because she has a bit of dance experience and musical experience.

I think Greer Robson will be interesting - isn't she a lawyer these days?

As for April Iremia - is there any reality TV she DOESN'T do these days? I swear she's on every 2nd program on tv. Suzanne Paul too. Get some new celebrities!
By AlpacaTappa
On Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:50 AM
Brendan Pongia (host on Good Morning) might be good - he was a Tall Black, wasn't he? So he's got to be athletic. And competitive. And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Greer Robson or Megan Alatini do well.

Hehehe Paul Holmes. Most likely to be the person this season to drop his partner?
By lesha_13
On Sat Apr 14, 2007 04:51 PM
I watched the re-run last night as I missed the tuesday night show but I tought that Megan alitini did really well and she look gorgeous!!
By lesha_13
On Tue Apr 17, 2007 06:56 PM
April left last night!! I was surprised. but the standard this year is incredible high!
By AlpacaTappa
On Tue Apr 17, 2007 08:17 PM
^ I know! I thought her and her (cute :D) partner were pretty good!
But then, I voted for Michael Laws, so I'm feeling kind of guilty. But I think he's hilarious to watch, so.

I'm not so keen on Paul Holmes and Frank Bunce... but all the contestants are pretty good. It comes down to personal preference.
By lesha_13
On Thu Apr 19, 2007 04:59 PM
Michael Laws annoys me!! I quite like Frank Bunce and Megan Alitini and Suzanne Paul!
By BALLETBARBiiE
On Sat May 12, 2007 07:18 PM
Megan is a good dancer, but no offence she dosnt have musicality and shes just doing it for the fame not the love of the dance.

I loved bex (pauls partner) but the poor thing always gets partnerd up with the bad dancers. No offernce again.

I also think greer and suzzane should make it to the finals as they are both pretty good dancers and are likeable people with musicality! they have my vote.
By lesha_13
On Fri Jun 01, 2007 05:07 PM
YAY Suzanne won!!

ReplySendWatch Draw