Forum: Guard / Color Guard

Color Guard grades?
By thats_so_hot95
On Sat May 12, 2007 09:02 PM

At my school we have to have all C's and above, Color Guard is considered a sport along with marching band (right on!)

What about your schools , does that apply?

4 Replies to Color Guard grades?

re: Color Guard grades?
By poodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun May 13, 2007 02:59 PM
My color guard is so small that if we can get anyone to join it's great. We don't consider the person's grades at all.
By Munki03
On Sat May 19, 2007 03:17 PM
Yes, at the school I work at the students in the program have to have c's to be in the class. also, in the tryouts, all students need to get citizens reports from there teachers. they basically get graded by there teachers about how they behave in classes, etc. we also consider their gpa and attendance at all of the tryout clinics.
By dancer16_90
On Sun Jun 03, 2007 01:30 PM
Well at my school members must have a GPA of 2.0 or above. But captians are expected to have a 2.5 or above. Which is going to mean I will really have to work hard this coming year because I can pull it off but I am always so busy that I push school work to side alot of times and then I barely pass. So this coming year I know I can't do that anymore.
By HisGuardGirlBC
On Tue Jun 26, 2007 09:30 AM
yeah at my school we're supposed to have C's and above...but we are a small guard and a medium sized band so our directors work with the people who need some help.

ReplySendWatch