Poll: Teams / Dance Teams

School vs. Studio: which do you enjoy more?
By lyrical_liesx
On Mon May 21, 2007 08:15 PM

For those girls who dance for both a studio and a school team, which do you like more? And why?

6 Replies to School vs. Studio: which do you enjoy more?

re: School vs. Studio: which do you enjoy more?
By lyrical_liesx
On Mon May 21, 2007 08:18 PM
I have more fun at my studio classes, just because i'm closer with all the girls (there are only 6 of us), and it's more of a fun atmosphere, whereas with my drill team it's all business.
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 26, 2007 08:26 PM
I picked the studio but then again with my dance team I'm the only one with techincal training so that annoys me.
By erdtdancer94
On Thu Aug 16, 2007 08:34 AM
I like them both the same. For me, they're each totally different then each other, and I love them both. Unfortunately, I can't do studio anymore, because mine closed.
By bornadiva92
On Thu Aug 23, 2007 07:29 PM
i love dance team because i get to perform and show off in front of my classmates at school. studio is fun too, but dance team makes me feel more recognized by my peers.
By slice
On Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:49 AM
I'm not sure if I can really compare one without the other.

At the studio, especially in technique classes, it's all about you for the most part. It's about getting your skills and bettering yourself as a dancer.

At school, it's about the team. You may be happy that you have a new skill, but it really doesn't matter unless the 10, 16, 20 other girls on the team can do it.
By fLaMiNgO_rAcH
On Wed Feb 13, 2008 06:37 PM
I like my dance team, but we work really hard and I always feel like I learn more there. also, my local studios are always super fixated on their company members in class so I never feel like I get the same attention which annoys me since I pay the same tuition for that class

ReplySendWatch