Poll: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 6 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7
re: what age where you when you had your first kiss?
By shannon_pee Comments: 21, member since Sun Feb 03, 2008
On Sun Jan 25, 2009 06:54 AM
I am 15 no kiss nor boyfriends :(
By shannon_pee Comments: 21, member since Sun Feb 03, 2008
On Sun Jan 25, 2009 06:55 AM
I am fifteen and no kisses and no boyfriends yet :(
By seanmharcailinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1978, member since Fri Dec 10, 2004
On Thu Jan 29, 2009 07:20 PM
First kiss when I was 20. have had 1 casual boyfriend. 1 serious boyfriend. And i have kissed many boys, the majority of them only once or twice. I am a very picky person when it comes to kissing, and honestly, most boys CAN'T kiss for a darn, and teaching a boy to kiss is exhausting.

And yes. I have been complimented on my kissing skills many times. My first kiss, I was at a college fancy dress party and this guy had a candy necklace and I pouted when he said he was gonna eat the last blue one. He leaned in and kissed me instead of giving me the candy. WHen i said "well, that's pretty unusual for a first kiss" he replied "BS. You're so lying. You're like the best kisser i've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

he ended up being quite the creep, but o well.
By ktyex3member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 65, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Wed Feb 04, 2009 05:16 PM
Im just turned fouteen in january, & I had my first kiss today (:
I've had boyfriends before, but we never really got around to kissing. Actually, the guy I kissed toay was an ex-boyfriend. We broke up before because our friends were pressuring us to make out, and we just wern't ready. We still like each other though even though it's been a year, so we're just keeping it casual. It's much easier without the drama that comes with the formal title of boyfriend/girlfriend.
By lovedanse Comments: 51, member since Thu Jun 09, 2011
On Thu Aug 11, 2011 03:29 PM
I'm 16, and still no first kiss. Not because of a lack of an interest in guys (believe me, there's an interest :) ) Just because of the lack of a guy I would actually date that likes me.
By ghilliegirlan Comments: 373, member since Mon Jun 18, 2007
On Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 PM
I'm with PinUpGirl, I was fourteen and he turned out to be gay. We were together for 2 years and had some amazing times before that though so I don't regret it at all. Overall it was a great first kiss, sweet just a peck on the lips in the band locker rooms haha. First real kiss was a year later while we were walking from school back to my house, both absolutely amazing. I'm sixteen and he's still the only guy I've kissed, looking to change that soon though :)

-Ashley
By JazzFreak90 Comments: 24, member since Mon Feb 22, 2010
On Fri Aug 12, 2011 06:57 PM
My first kiss was when I was 14. Unfortunately, it was bittersweet as he turned out to be the town "dealer" and had a lot of problems with the police...
Now I'm with a guy I've been with since I was 15 and it has worked out real well :)
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Fri Aug 12, 2011 07:06 PM
I was 20.
By xBallet_babex Comments: 1300, member since Thu Jul 17, 2008
On Fri Aug 12, 2011 07:46 PM
Well, I did for a picture when I was like 3, but I don't count that, so I was 19.
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7921, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 AM
I was 19. It was a surprise. A surprise, all right. It was so juicy-nasty he might as well have just salivated right into my mouth! Eccch!
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 PM
I was 17 when I had my first kiss.
By AmyJoJomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2238, member since Wed Jan 14, 2004
On Sun Sep 04, 2011 03:38 AM
I was 18, and we were engaged probably a month afterward. It was a pretty awkward first kiss, but it was awesome at the same time. I remember thinking, "It's happening! Holy crap! What do I do?! Don't think! Don't think! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" hahaha. I'm sure he could tell I had no idea what I was doing, but I don't think he minded... and I became a very good kisser not too long after that. Heh. Practice makes perfect.

PS, I remember looking at this thread when I was 15 and sighing.

-Jo
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7575, member since Sat Jan 04, 2003
On Tue Sep 06, 2011 02:46 AM
^OMG that's so cute!

I can't remember if I've posted on this, but anyway update. Seventeen and still never been kissed. But that's okay, waiting for someone particularly special.
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3478, member since Sun Sep 28, 2003
On Thu Sep 22, 2011 07:15 PM
I was 23 on my wedding day :)
And no, I had never kissed a guy before. We decided to wait until that special day.
I will never forget it. It was perfect.
By Attitude1407 Comments: 1353, member since Sun Oct 07, 2007
On Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 AM
I'm 22 and I've still never been kissed, never had a boyfriend. When I was 21, my guy friend who I really loved, kissed me on the cheek once or twice, but then he broke my heart by officially dating someone else. He's long since broken up with her, but our own friendship hasn't been the same and I'm too pessimistic to entertain any hope of his feelings for me ever changing for the better. I also have no hope of meeting anyone else who isn't teenaged, gay, or just plain not interested. :(
By happytappynat Comments: 22, member since Thu Oct 13, 2011
On Sun Oct 16, 2011 02:59 PM
Im fourteen, and kiss on the cheek yes, but no real one.
On Sun Oct 16, 2011 03:00 PM
Im fourteen, and kiss on the cheek yes, but no real one.
By ActingBunheadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1883, member since Thu Oct 26, 2006
On Mon Oct 17, 2011 05:37 PM
I was 16. Me and my (now) boyfriend weren't allowed to date until I turned 18, but we snuck off and completely made out. Ha! It was both of our firsts, but it was still pretty good. I was partially grossed out, but the excitement completely overweighed that. Looking back, it was pretty awesome for a first kiss. ;)

I'll be 19 next month, when we'll celebrate our one year anniversary, but we've really been together for about 3 years, considering how we waited for each other 2 years and were pretty much in an "unofficial" relationship until my 18th Birthday.
By KODancer94 Comments: 268, member since Thu Sep 22, 2011
On Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:53 AM
Still waiting for mine, haha. I recently got my first kiss on the cheek though. But for those who are upset 'cause you're, like, 15 and have never been kissed, don't sweat it. It's better to wait and have it be special than just kiss someone so you can say you've had your first kiss. Wait till it feels right :)
By KODancer94 Comments: 268, member since Thu Sep 22, 2011
On Wed Nov 09, 2011 07:22 AM
Update: It was Saturday... I'm 16 :)
By TrickyDiscoPremium member Comments: 403, member since Tue Nov 17, 2009
On Mon Nov 21, 2011 04:50 AM
Oh my goodness! I was 13- 7th grade- my first kiss was actually a makeout believe it or not! we were at my friends birthday party, playing pass the apple and my boyfriend at the time (sterling) dropped the apple on purpose so we had to makeout! it was so awkward infront of everyone, i had no idea what i was doing! but it was fun and i was glad to get it out of the way! xxx
On Thu Nov 24, 2011 05:11 PM
14 :) like 3 days ago :) my first peck was like a week ago, but make out on tuesday :) for me it wasnt gross at all it was soo perfect :) thanksfully
By ladybugbop Comments: 89, member since Sun Nov 27, 2011
On Thu Dec 01, 2011 05:46 PM
I was 16! I wasn't allowed to date until then and that's when I had my first boyfriend :) It was funny lol
By Ladanse Comments: 330, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Fri Dec 02, 2011 02:57 PM
Technically my first kiss was to one of my close friends in spin the bottle at 14, but I've still never been kissed by a guy romantically :)
By strawberry_ Comments: 20, member since Wed Jan 26, 2011
On Mon Jan 02, 2012 02:17 PM
Had my first real kiss and first boyfriend with 21 years. ^^
Page:
Page 6 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7

ReplySendWatch