Forum: Advice / Beauty

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Hair Dye - At Home Vs. Pros, Selecting a good color, Picking a Brand, & Just getting the job don
By s2010 Comments: 5, member since Fri Jul 09, 2010
On Thu Oct 28, 2010 04:05 PM
wow great post it must have taking you ages to right and very interesting
re: Hair Dye - At Home Vs. Pros, Selecting a good color, Picking a Brand, & Just getting the job don
By londongirl Comments: 25, member since Sun Nov 21, 2010
On Thu Dec 02, 2010 04:15 AM
wow - thats so informative, I usually go to the hairdressers but its so expensive, going to try dying my hair at home - wish me luck!
By ilovefreestylemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1107, member since Sun Feb 22, 2009
On Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:51 PM
Edited by ilovefreestyle (208107) on 2010-12-26 12:51:46
Heey,,

Such good information.. And very detailed :D When I want to dye my hair I always do it my self. Save's hassle! LOL

A few tip's if you dye it yourself:

1) If you have damaged hair and dye it... After you've washed the dye out, put leave on conditioner on your hair.. Leave over night.. Then when you wash it out in the morning, your hair will be smooth and a bit softer (but obvious still a bit damaged) ;)

2) If you can wait.. Dye it 2 days before having your hair cut!

3) If you get dye on your ear, neck, back ETC.. Simple baby wipe can get it off.

4) Make sure someone else is in the house.. Just in case you need help :) Or something goes wrong.

5) THE BIG THING ... Make sure you cover the WHOLE of your hair... Patches of different colour isn't in style ;) lol

Love Kirstin
Xxx
By SilverBellamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2198, member since Sun Apr 09, 2006
On Mon Dec 27, 2010 03:49 AM
Aw, I'm never here anymore but I love to see that this is still a sticky and that it's still helping people =)
By zara95 Comments: 22, member since Fri Aug 05, 2011
On Sat Aug 06, 2011 03:03 PM
thank you sooooo much for that very usefull info its really helpfull as i home dye my hair. by the way brunettes have way more fun LOL xxxxx
By ani81 Comments: 121, member since Tue Jun 28, 2011
On Wed Aug 10, 2011 07:07 PM
i managed to go from black to snow white but it did take a week,3 boxes of colour stripper,3 boxes of peroxide.The stripper made my house smell like rotten eggs for days and my hair was near death by the time id finished,but a good leave in conditioner,a good cut and leaving my hair in synthetic dreads for the last month and my hairs lovely :D
By kittykat06 Comments: 41, member since Tue Jan 11, 2011
On Wed Nov 09, 2011 07:44 AM
great advice they say cig ashes is good for removing colour stains
By natasha_neason Comments: 23, member since Thu May 12, 2011
On Mon Jul 02, 2012 01:29 PM
whenever I have tried to dye my hair at home, I have always regretted it, better to wait and save up rather than make a mess of things like i did!
By Ctine Comments: 20, member since Tue Jun 19, 2012
On Thu Jul 12, 2012 02:23 PM
This is awesome since I've been considering dying my hair a little lighter for the summer! Thanks! :)
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch