Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

R.I.P
By dance_4_funmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu May 24, 2007 06:28 PM

ok.... i diddnt know where to post this, but i just doing this to get it off my cheast

first off i will tell you what happened ( you might already know about it) ok my friend Scotty died on saturday morning due to an illegal drag race.

ok now to get all this out

Scotty you were my friend and i was your friend. but we werent just friends, you were like a brother to me and i was like a sister to you. we were close. when i needed you, you were there, whether it was 3 in the morning or not. I'm going to really miss our heart to hearts. and our venting about angie. i was watching a video clip the other day and all it did was remind me off you laughing at the ones we watched together. when i came back for you furneal i broke down cause everytime i came over we would talk on the phone then we would meet up for more good times... there was never a dull moment with you. there is just one bad thing in the whole time ive known you, was that night at angies when brodie tied steves hair up and steve and brodie got in a fight but still that was the night when we got closer. and the night things went down hill with angie... and when me you steve and ken started hanging out heaps... i still remember the phone call we had when my dad picked up the phone and said we were a rail road... we were non stop... i miss talking to you about random stuff then out of the blue you ask whats wrong. you always knew when something was wrong, and now that you have gone i have no1 to warn my boyfriends... but thats ok cause i know you will haunt them if they hurt me. when i was down we would talk about it then you would all of a sudden cheer me up. you knew how... im going to miss you forever and ever. and you will always be in my heart... but i know im going to see you oneday until then i say see ya

ReplySendWatch