Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: The Complete Guide to Making Puffy Headbands and Flower Headbands
By DanceChick96 Comments: 40, member since Sat Nov 14, 2009
On Sun Mar 07, 2010 02:23 PM
That Should be a sticky!! Great Work! :)x
By highlandskye Comments: 20, member since Sat Jun 27, 2009
On Sun Jun 27, 2010 06:50 PM
I enjoy looking at all of the different headbands that are pictured in this post. It gets my creativity going!
By celticprincessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1076, member since Thu Aug 26, 2010
On Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 PM
I just made mine! I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how to...
By superheavyjigPremium member Comments: 404, member since Mon Apr 19, 2010
On Thu Oct 14, 2010 02:30 AM
Just goes to show how bad I am at searching, I hadn't seen all of these clever ideas. I have to make a new headband as my tiny DD played dress up with my Paddy K headband, and after she finished playing dress up my 2 puppies decided to join in- there's not much left and I have just over a week until the British Open!! Better start getting creative methinks!!
By DinoDancer Comments: 41, member since Sat Sep 25, 2010
On Thu Nov 25, 2010 06:30 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! Do you mind if we make some using your instructions and sell them?
By Wookie10 Comments: 44, member since Mon Jan 31, 2011
On Tue Feb 01, 2011 06:51 PM
I have two comments.
One~Concerning wearing the headband like a tiara, you can either wear your wig far forward and dig the sides in underneath (i do it like this and it always stays) OR you can just glue a plastic haircomb in the middle of the inside of the headband. If you are always goign to be wearing it like a tiara, the most effective way to put it in your hair (i've found) is with the comb.

Two~One of my bast friends has a mother that is very smart so I have to give her credit for this. Mamma Dullard! What she did is she took the plain headband and wrapped colored ribbon around it and glued it to the headband. Next, she made a big loop on the outside of the headband big enough to gently slide something in. Then, go to Claire's and get some schparlkly headbands. Finally, take the ends of the schparkleys and gently push them into the loops on the outside of the ribbon wrapped headband. presto! Instant awesomeness AND you can make more than one color of the big headband so you can switch them out! Pretty smart lady!
By Buyingselling Comments: 6, member since Wed Sep 21, 2011
On Wed Sep 21, 2011 02:46 AM
A great guide and clear instructions - I am going to give it a whirl and try to make a new headband from scratch!
By Ceilimom2 Comments: 53, member since Fri Oct 28, 2011
On Thu Aug 30, 2012 06:37 PM
These are great instructions, and awesome ideas. We tried to make headbands last year and they came out flat and boring. I wish I had seen this first. Love all the photo examples!
By ShamrockGirl567 Comments: 7, member since Mon Jan 09, 2012
On Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 PM
I need to make a headband for my dress. My dress is red,black,silver, and white. I have some red velvet, black satin, white lace and white satin from the dress. I also have some rhinestones and a strip of small diomonds. Any ideas?
By byudawn Comments: 374, member since Wed Jun 30, 2010
On Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 PM
Just an FYI, Walmart now sells headbands with "foam" already glued on in their fabric sections----I think near the ribbon :)
By chevrechevalmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 332, member since Tue Jan 31, 2012
On Wed Nov 21, 2012 01:39 AM
These headband directions are great! Thanks so much for keeping this sticky. Our school will be wearing padded headbands for our Christmas performances. They were extremely easy to make with dollar tree headbands, hot glued batting, and stretch glitter dot.
By mabsmom Comments: 26, member since Fri Oct 12, 2012
On Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 AM
Thank you for this information. I need to get started on a new headband for our daughters dress.
By sarahmum Comments: 29, member since Fri Jan 06, 2012
On Mon Nov 18, 2013 05:59 AM
Great post. Might have to try this. Thank you for posting. Should be made a sticky.
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch