Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
I met Awesome Friends because of DDN
By Arielmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1836, member since Tue Jun 28, 2005
On Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:41 PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say this, I met awesome friends because of DDN!

I met many awesome friends, but many that I can realate too.

1. All of the people in the HP fan club, we share the same interest!

And...

2. Mary Kate, Sierra, and Angie. All of you are awesome and you are the closest friends I've got on DDN, although I may not even know you in real life you're still my closest friends here. :D

DDN is soooo great! Thanks so much linh, and all the mods who make it come true :)

-Tiluulu

9 Replies to I met Awesome Friends because of DDN

re: I met Awesome Friends because of DDN
By returnofjed Comments: 34, member since Sun Nov 26, 2006
On Mon Jun 25, 2007 08:49 PM
i havent got quite to that level but i ahve got soem friends on here that i wouldnt have if dance net didnt exist
By LeMusiquemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4424, member since Fri Jun 23, 2006
On Sat Jun 30, 2007 09:11 PM
:blushes:

Omg... that is soooooo sweet of you to say that Ariel!!!!

MK
By poodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1553, member since Fri Dec 16, 2005
On Tue Aug 07, 2007 09:30 AM
Aww I love how everyone becomes friends with someone here.
By erdtdancer94 Comments: 57, member since Wed Aug 08, 2007
On Wed Aug 15, 2007 04:23 PM
Wow! That's so cool! I didn't actually think I'd make any friends on here...maybe I actually will!
By Rubberband17member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1578, member since Sat May 19, 2007
On Wed Aug 15, 2007 06:17 PM
That's really good that you found friends on here, especially one you can relate to. Its something to have friends, but you get into a completly different aspect when you feel connected to them. I'm glad you found that here!
By ammer Comments: 24, member since Fri Aug 17, 2007
On Fri Sep 07, 2007 04:16 PM
That's so great that you have met lots of nice friends here!!
By pokomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9026, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Mon Sep 10, 2007 05:35 AM
I know! DDN is fantastic for making friends.

I have met a few Aussie DDN-ers in real life, and I love them! The ones I see most are Erin and Teigan (Odessa and DeStijl) and they are fantastic friends!
By EchoDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 941, member since Tue Apr 10, 2007
On Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:12 AM
Aw! I feel so loved!! Tee hee.
Thanks, Ariel!
Sierra
By robtriestodancemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 684, member since Wed May 18, 2005
On Sun Nov 11, 2007 09:24 AM
yeah i so agreee i even based a whole trip to america to meet my special ddn friends i met on here and stayed weekends and a week with one of them i couldnt have asked for better friends and also i have met soem wonderful email and msn friends like tigs and leah and ashy cupcake and well the list goes on :)

ReplySendWatch