Forum: Twirling / Twirling Photos - Misc

My daughter at this past weekends NBTA Northeast Regionals
By CoachT
On Tue Jun 12, 2007 07:33 AM

Hi wanted to share a picture of Morgan...she had a very good weekend....this is of her with her awards and sash she won....enjoy!

9 Replies to My daughter at this past weekends NBTA Northeast Regionals

re: My daughter at this past weekends NBTA Northeast Regionals
By atwirler
On Tue Jun 12, 2007 08:04 AM
Congrat to your daughter and looks like she really brought home the hardware! I wish out state awards were that nice. My daughter received a 2" medal with no special marking at all for our state modeling, x-strut, and solo titles!
By CoachT
On Tue Jun 12, 2007 07:12 PM
Hi atwirler...thanks for the reply...she is Novice for most events except for Queen(Beg - one of the trophies), and for Military I had to enter her in Adv b/c they didn't offer Beg(the other big trophy) and she and her duet partner won duet(the 3rd trophy)...the medals around her neck are all for Novice events and 2nds and 3rds.

This was our Regionals and they did give out nice awards. Our State also gives out nice awards but trust me...I run contests and the costs of trophies is was over the top - - its hard to run a nice contest anyway....but to have to spend thousands of dollars of awards is even worse....unfortunately most people only care about the trophies....I personally think some of them are too big.

Thanks for the comment!
By kimdawg
On Tue Jun 12, 2007 09:06 PM
Your daughter is very cute, tell her congrats. on her awards. Do you know who won the Intermediate 10-12 pageant?
By CoachT
On Wed Jun 13, 2007 09:54 AM
HI Kimdawg...thank you...yes I have all the results and will post them very shortly.
By RosettaPremium member
On Fri Jun 15, 2007 02:26 PM
I can't believe how tall she is getting! What does her sash say? I can't quite read it. Congrats to her for receiving all of those awards. :)
By CoachT
On Fri Jun 15, 2007 04:14 PM
Hi..her sash says "Beg Northeast Regional Queen"...she is tall...her dad is 6'4 so they say she'll be a tall one...Im only 5'4 so theres no hope :)

We will be going to AYOP this summer (she will be twirling...she is very excited) She's novice for everything...but she has watched the videos I have of former students and of the Big Show and she can't wait to go to the Irish...thats what she calls it...lol
By Amerikids
On Mon Jun 18, 2007 06:54 AM
Hi Morgan,

Peyton and I wanted to say ....Congrats!
You did a wonderful job:)

Darcy and Pey
By CoachT
On Mon Jun 18, 2007 07:48 AM
Hi Darcy & Pey
Thanks!!! You did great with marching :)
By brittnahjademember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 07, 2007 05:16 PM
Aww Congratulations!
I love when littler girls bring home the fun.

But i dislike when you have to put yourself in different categories because they don't offer your category. i'm always afraid i'll win something in a higher division and move up before i've EARNED it.

ReplySendWatch Draw