Poll: Disco / Disco - Teams

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: Is it worth having teams anymore????
By xxAprilxx Comments: 28, member since Wed Feb 25, 2009
On Sun Mar 15, 2009 04:25 PM
I think its a shame that not many people do teams any more ! but i think tha when a dance school does a really good team its really good to watch and that it is realy exiting learning them as well! aprilxx
By LittleAimee Comments: 2492, member since Tue Mar 24, 2009
On Wed Apr 15, 2009 05:38 AM
I used to love dancing my team years ago. I think it would be ashame if teams weren't at competions anymore. It gives the girls a chance to dance togther..which they can't do at any other time. I do agree though and with only few teams ever dancing at any comp its difficult to lose lives.
By loopy_lou07 Comments: 42, member since Mon Apr 23, 2007
On Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 AM
Hi i understand what you mean it doesnt seem to be around the teams these days more focused on solo's etc. I absolutly love doing my team dance and to do it with the rest of your gurlies is mint rather than just dancing alone!! You can have alot of fun with teams too!
Lauren
xxxxx
By TempusEffectus Comments: 38, member since Wed Mar 02, 2011
On Wed Mar 23, 2011 03:45 PM
We need to keep teams, it is an amazing thing... we need to get more schools doing it. I think teams show kids about working together and dancing for the school not just for themselves xx
By Shelle17 Comments: 43, member since Wed Jan 05, 2011
On Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 PM
I think that team dances should be kept going and there should be more of them, our school has put a beginners team together and they have been practicing since Jan, but our teacher has only mentioned 2 comps that are doing a team section and one of those comps we carn't go to as we are away on holiday, this mean's theres only one other comp left to do. Orginisers of the comps should be trying to encourige team as it's brilliant to watch. xx
By bagpuss912 Comments: 45, member since Thu May 19, 2011
On Thu May 26, 2011 05:38 PM
Its been a few years since I was involved in comps, what a shame there are not more teams, I loved dancing in a team, like a lot of people have already said its about working together making friends & is great for learning about spacing & working with every-one as opposed to trying to outshine each other.I used to love the new lifts we got taught etc Lets hope there are more teams in the future xx
By Emma1986 Comments: 148, member since Sun Aug 03, 2008
On Wed Aug 31, 2011 06:45 AM
save teams they are AMAZING !!! teams all the way !!
By Maddy7 Comments: 33, member since Fri Mar 09, 2012
On Sat Jun 09, 2012 02:29 AM
Yes I think teams should stay, the is nothink I love more than watching my dance school all dance together, it shows that they can work together, as well as part, it bring them together like a family and shows that the school are one big family and not just out for themselves, it helps stop some of the rivalry that can happen within the dance school as well, when they are dancing and working as a team xxx
By love2dance_TOD Comments: 26, member since Fri May 25, 2012
On Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 AM
Teams should be kept as we all at disco freestyle love to watch them and also at aviemore in october the mums team, we will ALL have the best laugh watching them!!!

Teams are just something extra to watch and i think teams are worth it!!

Carly xxx
By Summersummerfun3 Comments: 40, member since Sun Aug 12, 2012
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 04:55 PM
hi id would probly say no just because there not as pouplay any more but then that could be a yes but if you do good luck to you xxx
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch