Popular Irish

London 2014 clrg world championships SATURDAY by noseyfeismum
Good luck

Forum: Twirling / Twirling

Twirling
vera bradley baton bags en>fr fr>en
By threeturngirl Comments: 1, member since Fri Jun 22, 2007
On Fri Jun 22, 2007 05:44 PM
Edited by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-06-26 06:59:04 please make your titles more descriptive

I heard that some one is making Vera Bradley baton bags, does anyone have any information on these. Do you know if they will be selling at Nationals? Me and all my friends love vera bradley and I think these would be hot. Does anyone already have one?

9 Replies to vera bradley baton bags

re: Do you Know en>fr fr>en
By Twirler316 Comments: 70, member since Sat Jan 22, 2005
On Fri Jun 22, 2007 08:21 PM
custombandb.com this is the website

I have one and I love it! I plan on getting one in another color :D

Karrissa
By meljenni Comments: 228, member since Sat May 10, 2003
On Sat Jun 23, 2007 01:06 AM
My mom also sells them... e-mail me at Meljenni@aol.com or her at twirlcanes@aol.com if you are interested. :)

Jennifer
By twirlmomtoo Comments: 93, member since Tue Feb 08, 2005
On Sat Jun 23, 2007 06:26 AM
My partner and I are the original makers of the batons bags using the Vera Bradley fabric. We also use many other designer fabrics and every one seems to LOVE them. We will be at AYOP Nationals and DMA Nationals at the Kenerly Kreation booth. We will have bags ready for sell or taking custom orders. If interested we may be able to fit your order in and deliver at National. We have made Karrissa Wimberley's and many other girls you will see at Nationals. If you have and questions you can email us at britchesandbloomers@gmail.com. Have a great time at Nationals!
By meljenni Comments: 228, member since Sat May 10, 2003
On Sat Jun 23, 2007 07:25 AM
My mom will be at USTA nationals and WBTF Worlds if anyone is interested in ordering or receiving one in Minnesota or Canada....

And those of you who will be participating in the basket fundraiser at USTA nationals with profits supporting the world team, the Vera Bradley basket will have a Java Blue baton bag in it so be prepared to buy loooots of raffle tickets!!! There will be many many great baskets this year! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.

Happy Twirling
-Jennifer-
re: vera bradley baton bags en>fr fr>en
By twirlgirl0917 Comments: 4, member since Sat Jun 30, 2007
On Sat Jun 30, 2007 02:03 PM
can't wait..i'll be on the lookout at AYOP
By batonbag Comments: 27, member since Thu May 17, 2007
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 01:56 PM
We will be at the Holiday Inn Express at the Kenerly Kreations booth. Hope to see you all there. Good luck to all the girls!
By twirlmom41 Comments: 11, member since Tue May 04, 2004
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 02:18 PM
What days will you set up at DMA nationals? Thanks
By twirlmomtoo Comments: 93, member since Tue Feb 08, 2005
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 06:15 PM
We will be there Sunday for opening ceremonies,but will set everything up on Monday the 23rd through Thursday the 26th. If you need something before then feel free to visit our website at custombandb.com or email at britchesandbloomers@gmail.com
By batonbag Comments: 27, member since Thu May 17, 2007
On Wed Jul 04, 2007 05:25 AM
The subject of this post was changed by someone to "Vera Bradley Baton Bags". I just want to make clear that these bags are not made by Vera Bradley. They are made using Vera Bradley fabric. Hope no one has been mislead.

ReplySendWatch