Forum: Advice / Beauty

Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3

Beauty
Stay Gorgeous the Cruelty-Free Way! (karma: 11)
By DeliriousDream21 Comments: 1005, member since Sat Mar 26, 2005
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 AM
Edited by DeliriousDream21 (126668) on 2007-06-28 10:20:20 had to add something
Edited by DeliriousDream21 (126668) on 2007-06-28 10:26:43 added another thing
Made sticky by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-06-28 10:33:29

Image hotlink - 'http://www.peta2.com/STUFF/page/s_cf_main.jpg'

Sadly in today's society animal testing is one of the most common ways of testing beauty products (makeup, toothpaste, shampoo, hair color, mouthwash, and things along those lines. These tests require these products to be put into the animals eyes, injected into their tear ducts, and often times animals are forced to eat or inhale them. These tests are not required by law, and they often produce inaccurate and misleading results—even if a product has blinded an animal, it can still be marketed to you.) Most people agree that this form of animal testing is totally worthless and unexceptable but, they continue using animal tested products. I am a vegan and part of being a vegan is that I do not use any animal tested products. I thought it might be a good idea to post a list of beauty products that are not tested on animals.

Cruelty-Free List

Almay revlon.com
Amazing Cosmetics amazingcosmetics.com
Avalon Natural Products avalonnaturalproducts.com
Aveda aveda.com
Avon avon.com
Bath & Body Works bathandbodyworks.com
Bobbi Brown bobbibrown.com
The Body Shop thebodyshop.com
Bonne Bell bonnebell.com
Carma Laboratories carma-labs.com
Chanel chanel.com
Clarins of Paris us.clarins.com
Clinique Laboratories clinique.com
Crabtree & Evelyn Cosmetics crabtree-evelyn.com
Curad curad.com
Dermalogica dermalogica.com
Donna Karan Beauty Company donnakaran.com
Duprey Cosmetics dupreycosmetics.com
Earth 2 Jane earth2jane.com
E.L.F. Cosmetics elf.com
Estée Lauder esteelauder.com
Flirt! flirtcosmetics.com
Freeman Cosmetics freemanbeauty.com
Garden Botanika gardenbotanika.com
Hard Candy hardcandy.com
Hello Kitty hellokitty.com
Jason Natural Cosmetics jason-natural.com
Juice Beauty, Inc. juicebeauty.com
Kate Spade Beauty katespade.com
Kiehl’s kiehls.com (a personal fav of mine)
Lady Mitchum mitchum.com
La Mer lamer.com
Lander Company lander-hba.com
Liz Claiborne Cosmetics lizclaiborne.com
Lush lush.com
M.A.C. Cosmetics maccosmetics.com (another fav of mine)
Manic Panic manipanic.com (great hair color)
mark meetmark.com
Mary Kay marykay.com
Merle Norman merlenorman.com
Murad murad.com
Nivea nivea.com
OPI Products opi.com
Origins origins.com
Paul Mitchell paulmitchell.com
Physicians Formula physiciansformula.com
Powerpuff Girls townleygirl.com
Prescriptives prescriptives.com
Prestige Cosmetics prestigecosmetics.com
Purity Cosmetics puritycosmetics.com
Queen Helene queenhelene.com
Redken redken.com
Revlon revlon.com
Smashbox Cosmetics smashboxcosmetics.com
Smith & Vandiver smith-vandiver.com
Stila Cosmetics stilacosmetics.com
Strawberry Shortcake townleygirl.com
Sudz kissmyface.com
Tom’s of Maine tomsofmaine.com
Too Faced Cosmetics toofaced.com
Townley Cosmetics townleygirl.com
Ultima II ulta.com
Urban Decay urbandecay.com
Victoria’s Secret victoriassecret.com
wet n wild wnwbeauty.com

(I apologize if any of the websites dont work. I had to type them out myself and I am sure I made a mistake)

For more information please visit: caringconsumer.com or for more non tested products visit
www.peta2.com . . .

-dd21

56 Replies to Stay Gorgeous the Cruelty-Free Way!

re: Stay Gorgeous the Cruelty-Free Way!
By stripedballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 380, member since Wed Jul 20, 2005
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:10 PM
YAY!
animal lover here!!!!
I haven't use any products that are tested on animals since I found out about peta.
By Psychopotamusmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1438, member since Fri Apr 05, 2002
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 01:02 PM
Thanks for this, always wanted a list of these products :D

But....beware of The Body Shop, my friend (who is currently studying zoology and a major campaigner against cruelty to animals), told me, while they don't test their products on animals they do test some ingredients :(

Helping animals? - Although the Body Shop maintain that they are against animal testing, they do not always make clear that many of the ingredients in their products have been tested on animals by other companies, causing much pain and suffering to those animals. They accept ingredients tested on animals before 1991, or those tested since then (if they were animal-tested for some purpose other than for cosmetics). There continue to be concerns about the enforcement of their policy. Also, some Body Shop items contain animal products such as gelatine (crushed bone).

www.mcspotlight.org . . .

Thanks again for taking the time to do this..Karma!

Shell
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 01:08 PM
I have a correction to make. For some reason I put the revlon website where it listed Almay.

Almay's website is: almay.com

-dd21
By Summer Comments: 1255, member since Sat Sep 09, 2006
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 05:38 PM
You could add Paula's Choice to that list (www.paulaschoice.com). On the website there is even a list of their products that contain things like lanolin and beeswax, so you can avoid those if you choose.
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Fri Jun 29, 2007 06:43 AM
Edited by Arak (4524) on 2007-06-29 06:48:48
Edited by Arak (4524) on 2007-06-29 07:33:44
I'm reading through the bad list on caringconsumer.com and there are brands listed that are brands of pet foods. Pet foods tested on animals...? How informed is this list?

Found my answer on the good product list:
Most caring consumers would never guess that lonely dogs and cats are confined to tiny, barren laboratory cages for years on end and subjected to horrible experiments in order to test dog and cat food.

To expose this tragedy, PETA conducted a nine-month undercover investigation of a laboratory that performed cruel animal tests for Iams and other major companion-animal food companies. What our investigator uncovered would outrage anyone with a heart:

Lonely dogs driven mad from confinement to barren steel and cement cells
Dogs dumped on cold concrete flooring after having chunks of muscle cut out of their thighs
Experimenters who severed dogs' vocal chords in order to keep them quiet
Sick dogs who were languishing in their cages without veterinary care

These animals suffered so that Iams and other companion-animal food companies could slap "new and improved" labels on their products.

Normally I'm not a fan of PETA. They're a bit too extremist and sometimes border on terrorist, and they don't always research things thoroughly to see if they are widespread or isolated problems or what the facts are behind the issues. Usually it just seems like they want to make some noise about something. I'm looking for information that did NOT come from PETA about this issue before I buy into it entirely... but it's disturbing nonetheless.
On Fri Jun 29, 2007 08:44 AM
Edited by DeliriousDream21 (126668) on 2007-06-29 08:48:21
Arak wrote:

Normally I'm not a fan of PETA. They're a bit too extremist and sometimes border on terrorist, and they don't always research things thoroughly to see if they are widespread or isolated problems or what the facts are behind the issues. Usually it just seems like they want to make some noise about something. I'm looking for information that did NOT come from PETA about this issue before I buy into it entirely... but it's disturbing nonetheless.

Well I dont want to turn this thread into a peta thread but I can assure you that peta is in no way a terrorist organization. By saying that they are borderline terrorist you are comparing them to people who blow up buildings or are suicide bombers I'm a member of peta (as well as several other animal rights groups) so I feel I know a lot more about it than the average person who is not one who has just heard the stereotypes about peta. The fact is those lies about not just peta but other animal rights groups are created by the meat industry, fur industry and yes THE ANIMAL TESTING INDUSTRY.

I dont see as I blame them because if I were doing that stuff to animals for money I would sure as hell do whatever it took to not expose my dirty little secret. I would make up lies and bad mouth these organizations because exposing this stuff makes companies lose money.

Let's face it Animal torture makes a lot of money now a days. It's very sad but its true.

-dd21

ps: Arak perhaps you are thinking of the ALF (animal liberation front). This is not an orginization but a movement that does burn down slaughterhouses and steal animals from test labs and throws buckets of red paint on people who wear fur. A lot of people blame ALF activites on peta because peta is the largest animal rights organization in the world and because the ALF is not a group. I personally am 100% against any illegal activity in the name of animal rights.
By AtomicBlonde Comments: 42, member since Mon Jun 25, 2007
On Fri Jun 29, 2007 07:40 PM
Arak wrote:

...Normally I'm not a fan of PETA. They're a bit too extremist and sometimes border on terrorist, and they don't always research things thoroughly to see if they are widespread or isolated problems or what the facts are behind the issues. Usually it just seems like they want to make some noise about something. I'm looking for information that did NOT come from PETA about this issue before I buy into it entirely... but it's disturbing nonetheless.

Hi, Arak =)

I tend to agree with you in terms of PETA, and I found some information about animal testing on the Humane Society website, and from there, I found a link to the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics.

www.hsus.org . . . is the Humane Society page on the issue.

www.leapingbunny.org is the Coalition site.

Just a couple more sources for you to check out and maybe help you make choices on this issue for yourself =)

Thanks also, to the original poster for bringing up this topic!
By SamanthaSagemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1349, member since Mon Dec 13, 2004
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 05:20 PM
This is great! Yesterday I had my b-day party (it was AMAZING! :) ) and one of my total animal lover friends got me some blush.....which isn't tested on animals!!! Whoo! (from elf cosmetics)
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Fri Jul 06, 2007 09:15 AM
My conclusion is that PETA is up to their old tricks again. Surprise, surprise. Yes, the incident in question happened, but not at an IAMS facility. This was a laboratory they contracted to do some outside work. Looking at the official website for the facility, they raise animals for lab tests and conduct a lot of those tests on the premises. Most of the violations cited in the government report involve sheep and pigs rather than dogs and cats. And tests on pet food involve feeding it to the animal and monitoring the animal's overall health and performance over a period of time. It's hard to get accurate data on sick or injured animals, so I would conclude that the animals cited were not probably involved in tests sanctioned by IAMS. Seems to me that the only thing IAMS is really guilty of here is not researching this facility before contracting with them to do work for them and therefore affiliating themselves with this facility. There was mention of at least 20 different, independent labs contracted by IAMS to do testing, and this was the only one in question. PETA has taken the reportings of one person at one site and used that to slander a large corporation. Which exactly the kind of thing that they love to do. So I think it's safe to disregard all that hoopla.
By PRETTYinPINK1232 Comments: 477, member since Tue Feb 27, 2007
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:03 PM
Wait Maybeline isnt on that list, does that mean it is tested on animals. I thought it wasnt.
By agirlinatutumember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1832, member since Mon Sep 18, 2006
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 PM
The link for ELF cosmetics is wrong, it's actually eyeslipsface.com ;)
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 07:41 AM
PRETTYinPINK1232 wrote:

Wait Maybeline isnt on that list, does that mean it is tested on animals. I thought it wasnt.

Yes Maybeline does test on animals. I have heard that they did not test on animals for a period of time but currently they do.

agirlinatutu thank you! I noticed I put the wrong link in after It was too late to edit it.

-dd21
By Irishdancegrlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 577, member since Sat Mar 11, 2006
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 08:30 AM
I always check my products to see if they test on animals. It's just really sick. One time I found that something my mom bought said "final product not tested on animals" I immediately threw it out. All the animal testers should be tested on, see if they like it.
By DancingAngel925member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1120, member since Sun Nov 28, 2004
On Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:10 PM
Does anyone know a brand of hair-dye that doesn't test on animals? I want something semi-permanent.
On Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:14 AM
DancingAngel925 wrote:

Does anyone know a brand of hair-dye that doesn't test on animals? I want something semi-permanent.

I would suggest revlon or redken hair color. Also manicpanic is good but they usually have like very bright colors.
By DancerJBH4member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 360, member since Sat Apr 22, 2006
On Wed Aug 01, 2007 08:49 PM
Edited by DancerJBH4 (157075) on 2007-08-01 20:51:09
Edited by DancerJBH4 (157075) on 2007-08-01 20:58:03 hope my gigantic list helps =]
Edited by DancerJBH4 (157075) on 2007-08-01 20:59:44
Tresemme does test on animals either. well at least the mousee that i have wasn't. i just checked =]

okay here's a super gigantic list i found:

COMPANIES THAT DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS
. J. Funk & Company | ABBA Products, Inc. | Abracadabra, Inc. | Adrien Arpel | Advanced Research Labs
Alba Naturals, Inc. | Alexandra Avery/Purely Natural Body Care | Allens Naturally | Almay Hypo-Allergenic | Aloe Creme Laboratories | Aloette Cosmetics, Inc. | Alvin Last, Inc. | Amberwood | America's Finest Products | American International Ind.
American Safety Razor | Amway Corporation | Ananda Collection | Arbonne Intl. | Arizona Natural Resources
Aroma Vera, Inc. | Attar Bazaar/Chisti Co. | Aubrey Organics | Aura Cacia, Inc. | Auromere Ayurvedic Imports | Aurora Henna Company | Autumn Harp, Inc. | Avalon Organic Botanicals | Avanza Corp. | Aveda | Avigal Henna
Avon Products, Inc. | Aware Diaper, Inc. | Ayurveda Holistic Center | Aztec Secret
Banana Boat Products | Basically Natural | Baudelaire, Inc. | Beauty Without Cruelty | Beehive Botanicals, Inc.
Belle Star, Inc. | Bella's Secret Garden | Benetton Cosmetics Corp. | Bi-O-Kleen Industries | Bio-Tec Cosmetics | Biogime Intl. Inc. | Blessed Herbs | Blue Cross Beauty Products | Blue Ribbons Pet Care | Body & Soul | The Body Shop
Bodyography | BodyTime | Bonne Bell, Inc. | borlind of Germany, Inc. | Botanical Products, Inc. | Botanicus, Inc. | Brookside Soap Co. | BWC (see Pamela Marsen)
Camo Care | Carina Supply, Inc. | Carma Laboratories, Inc. | Caswell-Massey | Chanel, Inc. | Chenti Products, Inc. | Christian
Dior Perfumes, Inc. | Clarins of Paris | Clear Vue Products, Inc. | Clearly Natural | Clientele, Inc. | Clinique | Color Me Beautiful | Columbia Cosmetics | Comfort Manufacturing Co. | Common Scents | Compassionate Consumer | Conair Corporation | Concept Now Cosmetics | Cosmyl, Inc. | Coty | Country Comfort | Country Save Corporation | Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd. | Creme de la Terra | Crystalline Cosmetics, Inc.
Decleor USA, Inc. | Deodorant Stones of America | Dep Corpporation | Derma-Life Corp. | Dermatologic Cosmetics Lab
Dermatone Lab, Inc. | Desert Essence | Desert Naturels | DeSoto-Prescott, Inc. | Dr. Broner's "All One" Products | Dr.
Hauschka Cosmetics
Earth Friendly Products | Earth Science, Inc. | Ecco Bella | EcoSafe | Ecover Products | Eden Botanicals | Epilady Intl. Inc.
Essential Products of America, Inc. | Estee Lauder Cos.
Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Company | Focus 21 International, Inc. | Forever New | Frank T. Ross & Sons, Ltd. | Free Spirit Enterprises | Freeman Cosmetics Corp. | Frontier Herbs | Fruit of the Earth, Inc.
Georgette Klinger, Inc. | Giorgio | Giorgio Armani | Giovanni Hair Care Products | Golden Pride | Green Ban
HERC Consumer Products | Healthy Times | Heritage Store, Inc. | Hobe Laboratories, Inc. | Holloway House, Inc. | Home
Health Products Co. | Home Service Products Co. | Huish Detergents, Inc. | Humane Alternative Products
Il-Makiage, Inc. | Image Labs, Inc. | Internatural
Jacki's Magic Lotion | Jafra Cosmetics, Inc. | James Austin Company | Jason Natural Cosmetics | Jean Nate | Jessica McClintock Inc. | John Paul Mitchell Systems | JOICO Labs, Inc. | Jojoba Rsources, Inc.
Key West Fragrances & Cos. | Kiss My Face | Kleen Brite | KMS Research, Inc. | Kneipp Corp. of America | KSA Jojoba
Lady Burd Exclusive Private | Lady of the Lake Company | L'anza IResearch Lab | Levlad, Inc. | Liberty Natural Products, Inc. | Life Tree Products | Lily of Colorado | Liz Claiborne Cosmetics | Logona USA, Inc. | Lotions & Potions | Lotus Light
Enterprises | Louise Bianco Skin Care, Inc.
M.A.C. | Magic of Aloe, Inc. | Magick Botanicals/Magick Mud | Marcal Paper Mills, Inc. | Mary Kay cosmetics | Mastey De
Paris, Inc. | Matrix Essentials, Inc. | Melaleuca, Inc. | Merle Norman Cosmetics | Mia Rose Products, Inc. | Micros Balanced
Products | Modafini, Inc. | Morganics | Mountain Ocean, Ltd. | Murphy-Phoenix Co.
Naturade | Natural Bodycare | Natural Research People, Inc. | Naturally Yours, Alex | Nature Food Center, Inc. | Nature's
Gate | Nature's Plus | Naturistics | Nectarine | New Methods | New Ways Intl. | Nexxus Products Company | Nirvana Inc.
Norelco | North Country Glycerin Soap | NuSkin International, Inc.
Oasis Brand Products | Only Natural, Inc. | Orange-Mate, Inc. | Orjene Cosmetics Co., Inc. | Orlane | Orly International
Oxyfresh Worldwide, Inc.
P-Bee Products | Palm Beach Beauty Products | Pamela Marsen, Inc. | Para Labs, Inc. | Patricia Allison | Paul Penders | Peelu
Products, Inc. | PetGuard | Pets 'N People, Inc. | Premier One Products | Prime Natural Health Labs, Inc. | Princess Marcella Borghese, Inc.
Rachel Perry, Inc. | Rainbow Research Corp. | Rainforest Essentials | Ranir/DCP Corp. | Ravenwood | Real Aloe, Co.
Redken Laboratories, Inc. | Redmond Products, Inc. | Reviva Labs, Inc. | Revlon, Inc. | Riviera Concepts, Inc. | Russ Kalvina's Hair Care
Safeway (house brands only) | Sanofi Beaute, Inc. | Santa Fe Frgrance, Inc. | Sappo Hill Soapworks | Scandinavian Natural
Health & Beauty Products, Inc. | Scarborough & Co. | Sebastian International, Inc. | SerVaas Labs, Inc. | Seventh Generation
Shaklee U.S., Inc. | Shikai Products | Siddha International | Sierra Dawn | Simple Wisdom, Inc. | Simplers Botanical Co.
Sinclair & Vandiver, Inc. | Soap Factory | SoapBerry Shop | Sonoma Soap Company | Soujourner Farms
St. Ives Labs, Inc. | StarBrite | Stiefel Labs, Inc. | Strong Skin Savvy, Inc. | Studio Magic, Inc. | Sumeru Garden Herbals
Sunfeather Herbal Soap Co. | Sunshine Natural Products
TAUT by Leonard Engelman | Terra Nova | Terry Labs | Third Millenium Science | Tisserand Aromatherapy | Tom's of Maine | Trader Joe's Company | Traditional Products | Tressa, Inc.
Ultima II | Unpetroleum
Val-Chem Co., Inc. | Vapor Products | Vegelatum | Venus | Vermont Soapworks | Victoria Jackson Cosmetics, Inc.
Victoria's Secret | Virginia's Soap, Ltd. | Visage Beaute Cosmetics, Inc.
Warm Earth Cosmetics | Weleda, Inc. | Wella Corporation | WiseWays Herbals | Wysong Corp.
Yves Rocher, Inc. | Zia Cosmetics
PLEASE NOTE: Clairol Hebal Essences SAYS it's non-animal tested, when in fact it is. The final product is not tested on animals, but the individual ingredients ARE. The same goes for Bath & Body Works' products.

COMPANIES THAT DO TEST ON ANIMALS.
Alberto-Culver Co. (TRESemme) | Allergan, Inc. | Arm & Hammer | Aziza
Bausch & Lomb | Benckiser Consumer Products | Block Drug (Polident, Carpet Fresh) | Boyle-Midway | Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Carter-Wallace (Arrid, Nair) | Chesebrough-Ponds | Church & Dwight | Clarion | Clorox (Pine-Sol, ArmorAll) | Coty
Del Laboratories (Flame Glow, Sally Hansen) | DowBrands | Drackett Products Co.
EcoLab | Elizabeth Arden | Faberge
Givaudan-Roure | Helene Curtis Industries
Jhirmack | Johnson & Johnson | Johnson Products Co.
Kimberly-Clark Corp. | Lever Brothers
Max Factor | Mead | Melaleuca, Inc. | Mennen Co.
Naturelle | Neotoric Cos. (Alpha Hydrox)
Pantene | Parfums Intl. (White Shoulders) | Pfizer (Plac, Desitin, Ben Gay) | Physicians Formula Cosmetics | Playtex Corporation (Woolite, Jhirmack) | Proctor & Gamble Co. (Crest, Tide)
REckiett & Colman | Richardson-Vicks
S. C. Johnson & Son | Schering-Plough (Coppertone) | Schick | SmithKline Beecham | St. Ives Labs, Inc. (Alberto-Culver)
Sunshine Makers | Sun Star
3M | Unilever (Calvin Klein, Elizabeth Arden) | Vidal Sassoon
Warner-Lambert | Westwood Pharmaceuticals

(information taken from rivendell.fortunecity.com . . .)

and if a certain company isn't on either list - you can always call up the corporate headquarters and ask if the company tests on animals.
By autumnbreakdownPremium member Comments: 1517, member since Wed Jun 15, 2005
On Sat Aug 04, 2007 08:13 PM
DancerJBH4 wrote:

Max Factor | Mead | Melaleuca, Inc. | Mennen Co.

Mead? Don't they make school supplies? What the heck are they testing on animals? And you know what, some of the things on your list and DeliriousDream21's list don't match. Whom do I believe? How do I know either of you is getting correct information?
By EStarmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2747, member since Wed Aug 16, 2006
On Sat Aug 04, 2007 08:33 PM
EEK! No Maybelline or Covergirl on the list? :( I'll be sure never to buy from then again....
By Malaikamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1923, member since Thu Jul 11, 2002
On Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 PM
Keep in mind that some companies do multiple things under the name of one company. While I do not agree with animal testing under pretty much ANY circumstance (including most biomedical research), companies like Johnson & Johnson will almost definitely test on animals in some facet of their company because they have a big emphasis on biomedical products.
On Sun Aug 05, 2007 08:33 PM
Edited by DeliriousDream21 (126668) on 2007-08-05 20:34:26
Edited by DeliriousDream21 (126668) on 2007-08-05 20:36:15
Mead? Don't they make school supplies? What the heck are they testing on animals? And you know what, some of the things on your list and DeliriousDream21's list don't match. Whom do I believe? How do I know either of you is getting correct information?

The list I gave was just cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hair care products. The list dancerjbh4 gave has other things besides what i gave on it that are animal tested. That's most likely why the lists aren't exactly the same.

You asked how school supplies could be tested on animals and how that is possible is that perhaps the dyes in the products are animal tested and chemicals in them could also be tested on animals.
By DancerJBH4member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 360, member since Sat Apr 22, 2006
On Wed Aug 15, 2007 09:58 PM
as for how you could test school supplies on animals there's been cases of companies testing ink (don't want to get into major details but they test ink in their eyes...) and yes, my list had some companies that weren't purely cosmetic. and like i mentioned before, if you really want to be 100% sure if a company is cruelty free or not, just call headquarters, check the bottle, or check their website for information. my friend wanted to know about one of her shampoos and so she called headquarters. =]
By contortionmylife Comments: 55, member since Tue Mar 13, 2007
On Fri Aug 31, 2007 08:18 PM
animal testing is absolutely horrible!
By dancer2424 Comments: 20, member since Wed May 23, 2007
On Mon Sep 03, 2007 09:57 PM
This was a great post! Im an animal lover and a vegetarian and this was really helpful info to me so now i know what's cruelty free :)
By surfergurl Comments: 507, member since Mon Jun 27, 2005
On Sun Oct 07, 2007 08:30 AM
yes.

I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatchDraw