Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
DDN- the greatest message site ever
By shoppingdancer Comments: 234, member since Sat Jun 24, 2006
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 07:10 PM

I just wanted to share how much I love dance.net. I was looking on Google about average ages for going on Pointe, [back when I was an obsessed Pointe wannabe haha] and the keywords were in one of the posts on here. I'm so glad I found it; I love how you can talk about dance nonstop, and people don't think you're weird. I know at my school, there are only 3 of us who take ballet. I mean we have each other, but the rest of our class is, well, clueless. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, [and they're amazed at my Pointe shoes haha] but I love to be able to talk about dance with people who understand what I'm saying. But that's not all you get here. They have a board for pretty much everything! I just love it. I know I'll enjoy posting/replying/helping/receiving help for a loong time to come, and I hope many other people find it and reap the benefits DDN has too. Thanks, DDN!!!!

1 Replies to DDN- the greatest message site ever

re: DDN- the greatest message site ever
By poodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1553, member since Fri Dec 16, 2005
On Tue Aug 07, 2007 09:29 AM
Yeah, I found DDN through keywords from google three yrs ago. I love how there is so much to talk about, that it never gets boring.

ReplySendWatch