Forum: General / Reviews

Reviews
shrek 3 en>fr fr>en
By bronnimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3459, member since Sat Jul 16, 2005
On Mon Jul 02, 2007 01:17 AM

hiya,
has anyone else been to see shrek 3 i went yesterday and i liked it but didn't think it was as good as the first two
what did you all think ?

4 Replies to shrek 3

re: shrek 3 en>fr fr>en
By ActingBunheadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1883, member since Thu Oct 26, 2006
On Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:30 AM
yeah I actually saw it opening night. (not because we were excited to see it or anything, it was a spur of the moment type of thing)

i thought it was ok. It was funny in some parts, but the other 2 were definitely better. I thought the storyline for this one wasn't as good...but it's been a while since i saw it.
By dancetosurvivemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 466, member since Sat Mar 11, 2006
On Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 PM
Yep defintely preffered the first one but this one was alright to. But the only time I really laughed was at the end and the pigs come flying in, "SAUSAGE ROLL!" Love it
By ChoChomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4151, member since Fri May 13, 2005
On Sun Jul 08, 2007 07:10 AM
I thought it was ok. I laughed a lot during the beginning and the end, but not so much during the middle. I definatly prefer the first two.
By LeMusiquemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4424, member since Fri Jun 23, 2006
On Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 PM
I haven't seen Shrek the Third yet.... but..... i heard it wasn't as good from a few friends. They said they only laughed in the beginning...and they just sat there shockingly sad at the end of it. I was kind of disapointed, I thought it would be good, but I think the first will always be my favorite!

MK

ReplySendWatchDraw