Forum: General / Tap / Stepping

Stepping
tell me if this would be weird or not pretty please :)
By faithizthakey Comments: 24, member since Sun Jul 08, 2007
On Sun Jul 08, 2007 02:09 AM

ok so i heard my high school used to have a step team a couple years ago but it wasn't too successful. and i'm really into stepping and seeing stomp the yard made me more into it! haha i love it. so i want to start a team again... i'm just hoping there are other people that wanna do it too you know? and would people look at me funny if i'm a white girl trying to start a step team? haha i'm completely against racism and everything and i could care less what everybody thinks if i do this cuz if it's something i like to do then it shouldn't matter. what do yall think

3 Replies to tell me if this would be weird or not pretty please :)

re: tell me if this would be weird or not pretty please :)
By dancer6235 Comments: 23, member since Sun Jul 01, 2007
On Tue Jul 10, 2007 07:50 PM
Go for it!
By Dancer_88rose Comments: 66, member since Thu Nov 23, 2006
On Tue Aug 21, 2007 07:31 PM
I want a step team started at my school too. Before I attempted it I learned that it was started but did not carry out. I attempt at it this year. If you really want a step team have people sign a petition and take it to your principal or go further than the seat of the principal. If you have someone as a teacher they are going to have to make sure that they are dedicated to it and they can't stop to the end of the year. The only thing at my school that I may have a problem with is a sponsor (the school was just est. 2006).
Good Luck with the team. :D
By dancestevemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 47, member since Sun Sep 16, 2007
On Sat Sep 22, 2007 01:33 PM
Good luck I hope this turns out to be a success, also the petition idea is a good one... keep us posted...

ReplySendWatch