Forum: General / Hip Hop / Capoeira

Capoeira
i know now :)
By faithizthakey Comments: 24, member since Sun Jul 08, 2007
On Tue Jul 10, 2007 01:27 AM

alright alright that's the coolest stuff i've ever seen! haha seriously. they make this look so easy! must take years to learn. i mean.. i can tumble.. from cheerin but not like that

3 Replies to i know now :)

re: i know now :)
By Listkeeper Comments: 113, member since Sun Sep 08, 2002
On Sun Aug 12, 2007 07:30 PM
Yes, you are right; capoeira is the coolest thing on this planet.
But just to make it perhaps even more cool than you thought, remember that the person that you are playing with is also the person that you are playing against. Of course it is also true, that the person against whom you are playin is also the person with whom you are playing. That is the nature of the game. Never forget it.
By in_pulse Comments: 1, member since Mon Sep 10, 2007
On Mon Sep 10, 2007 01:16 AM
I don't mean to sound like a total noob and all as this is my first post but why is capoeira in the hip hop section?
By Listkeeper Comments: 113, member since Sun Sep 08, 2002
On Sat Sep 15, 2007 06:07 PM
Not quite sure, but I would guess that it is because some capoeira looks like break dancing. Of course some capoeira looks like tango too, and in fact the relationship between capoeira and tango is a little clearer than the relationship between capoeira and break dancing.
All that is known about the relationship between capoeira and break dancing is that there was capoeira in New York when break dancing started.

ReplySendWatch