Forum: Arts / Games

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
Add-on survey. Really fun!
By leap2livemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 AM
Moved to Games by Theresa (28613) on 2007-07-12 20:42:44 moved to games forum

Okay, this is a survey where each person adds on their own question.

For example, I'll post a question [and put my answer as well], and the person after me will copy the question, add their own, and answer them.

Make sense? Okay =]

1. What's your hidden talent?
I can bark like 5+ different types of dogs.

Okay, now copy my question, and add on your own. Just keep copying the person in front of you.

33 Replies to Add-on survey. Really fun!

re: Add-on survey. Really fun!
By tiny_dancer1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:12 AM
Licking my elbow :)

2. Which is your favourite season?
SUMMER!

tiny_dancer1 - that's a cool idea. (was I suppose to answer my own question?)
By It_Was_Twilight
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:27 AM
1.What's your hidden talent?
I'm double-jointed in my arms and fingers!

2.What's your favorite season?
hmm... Fall

3.Do you have any siblings?
Yep,I have a twin brother and an older brother.

*Maria*
By It_Was_Twilight
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:28 AM
1.What's your hidden talent?
I'm double-jointed in my arms and fingers!

2.What's your favorite season?
hmm... Fall

3.Do you have any siblings?
Yep,I have a twin brother and an older brother.

*Maria*
By KeepOnSinginPremium member
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 AM
Edited by SunshineFace (116683) on 2007-07-12 11:35:40
1. What's your hidden talent? I can make a 3 leaf clover with my tongue
2. Which is your favourite season? Summer
3. Do you have any siblings? YES!Two older brothers,3 younger sisters,and a younger brother (6 all together).
4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? Although I'm a dancer,I have terrible balance.My physical therapist says that I have some of the worst balance she's ever seen!
By Cienmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:43 AM
1. What's your hidden talent? My hidden talent must still be hiding from me. :P
2. Which is your favourite season? Summer and fall are tied.
3. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one older sister who'll be a freshman in college this year.
4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? Well, I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, exactly, but everytime I hear/see a little kid cry, I feel like it's my fault and I feel the need to go make them feel better.
5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A flying, camouflaging meerkat.
By Heartmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:09 PM
Edited by dancer_dreamer17 (21721) on 2007-07-12 12:10:09
1. What's your hidden talent? I always win at Jenga! I can also touch my tongue to my nose, I have double-jointed elbows, and can twist my body in lots of interesting positions, including a full middle split as I have perfect turnout (yeah ballet).
2. Which is your favourite season? SUMMER!!!!!!!
3. Do you have any siblings? One younger brother, 15yrs old.
4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? Sappy moments in movies or commercials, or even just sappy stories, will make me tear up. :(
5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A lynx (mountain lion) that could fly and breathe underwater.

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? Mine is the color of the sky on a cloudless bright summer day, and also the shade at dusk riiiight before the sky turns black. In other words my favorite color is blue ;)
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 02:51 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? I can sing. And no one really knows that because I'm too shy to do it in front of anyone. Only my youth pastor and my boyfriend have heard me.

2. Which is your favourite season? Summer!

3. Do you have any siblings? 1 brother, who's 14. And then step and half siblings ranging from 6 mos to 18.

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I go on stardoll.com when I'm uber bored.

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A sea turtle. Hehe. They live for a looong time.

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? I just like black and dark red. Pretty basic.

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 39048039048904 :D
By DisneyFanPremium member
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 07:23 PM
Edited by DisneyFan (178319) on 2007-07-12 19:24:46 missed something
1. What's your hidden talent? make a mean lasagna

2. Which is your favourite season? Summer!

3. Do you have any siblings? 4 younger sisters

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I invested in a internet company I'm beginning to think is a scam.

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A dolphin

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? I love teal blue

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? a bazillion

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Mickey of course
By Merfi
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 07:47 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? I can remember stupid things, like quotes out of movies really eaisly.

2. Which is your favourite season? Summer or spring

3. Do you have any siblings? Yup, an older sister and a younger brother.

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I am so clumsy. It's just not even funny! I walked into a glass sliding door the other day. *nod* And I do ballet. How sad is that? :P

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A cat, I think. I could sleep all day! And I'd be flexible without having to stretch! Though I don't think I'd be so much a fan of the all-meat diet.

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? Bright orange, or yellow. I also like black, though.

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I don't know, I've never had a tootsie pop.

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Sebastian, Jack Skellington or Jack Sparrow.

9. What colour is your bed cover? At my mum's house, it's purple and blue with a silver pattern, and at my dad's house it's white with a few big blue/green circles on it.
By jah529
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 09:54 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? i can wink one eye right after the other really fast hahaha!

2. Which is your favourite season? Summer and spring

3. Do you have any siblings? A younger sister and a half sister on the way

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? i cant do a split and im soo embarrassed about that cuz hello im a dancer and what dancer cant do a split. geeeez... i gotta get my strechin on

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? i would love to be a liger, lion/tiger, god they are sooo ferocious and scary looking lol

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade?i have four favorite colors... mustard yellow, burgandy blood type of red, dark purple, and sea green

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? oh god like 100, after a while your jaw will start hurting lol

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Goofy, timon and pumbaa

9. What colour is your bed cover? yellow!!

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? I live in apartment building on the first floor
By sugardance2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:46 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? i can do a wierd thing with my arm but i can't describe it very well.. like part of the arm makes an indentation..freaky.

2. Which is your favourite season? winter

3. Do you have any siblings? two sisters and a brother

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? hehe i'm not telling you anything...

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? a sloth because they get to be lazy XD

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? iPod blue but it changes almost daily ;)

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? i hate them.

8. What is your favorite Disney character? eeyore and dumbo

9. What colour is your bed cover? white with purple and orange polka dots

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? I live in a house

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? anne hathaway or emily blunt
By leap2livemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 01:48 AM
1. What's your hidden talent? i can catch my toast on a plate while it flies out of the toaster

2. Which is your favourite season? summer

3. Do you have any siblings? two brothers

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I have a broken nose

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? A lion. Because they are respected..but cute

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? bahama ocean blue

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? like..200

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Piglet for sure

9. What colour is your bed cover? shinyyy pink

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? House =]

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Katherine Heigl
By bronnimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 AM
1. What's your hidden talent? clicking one of my toes

3. Do you have any siblings? yes a sister

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? not saying lol

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? a penguin and a flemigo

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? ocean blue and flo pink

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? never had one before
tiger

9. What colour is your bed cover? pink and dotty

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? House

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
john travolta

12.if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be ? italian
By AfterTheRainmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 PM
Edited by AfterTheRain (18626) on 2007-07-13 12:38:44 wait, was that you who just sneezed?
1. What's your hidden talent? I can woo louder than you. :P

2. Which is your favourite season? the fall.

3. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a sister. Shes two years younger than me.

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I sweat a lot more than people around here, and so i know its not something in the water. I tend to mark up my clothing with what looks like just getting caught in the rain. That.. and i cant do a cartwheel even though im a dancer & cheerleader.

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), what would you be? Not a bird, since im afraid of heights. And not a duck since i dont like water and swimming. And because i tend to be a people pleaser, id want to be a dog.

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? i used to love the lime green color thats often associated with the verb neon. I like that color still but its not my favorite anymore. Now i kind of like that aqua-ish sea green, lighter than a lime green would appear. Its a softer green, more calm looking.

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I always try to count, but after about <i>ahh one ahh two</i> licks i just claim its less than infinity and more than ten. Ideally id have to say 15 minutes worth of licking.

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Why am i having such a hard time deciding. Ive always liked belle, but shes not my absolute favorite.. however i would probably want to take a picture with her first at disney world. So ATR its settled? Belle.

9. What colour is your bed cover? Right now its an off white color with a plaid rose flower detail in these weird oval eye shaped things.

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? a house

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? I tend to debate between a character on my faovrite televison show or the actress who plays her. In other words Lorelai Gilmore. But i would settle on lauren graham.

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be ? Italian, for sure.

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? hard for me. :)

aftertherain.
By NewFoundGracemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 14, 2007 02:20 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? I have an uncommonly good voice, apparently.

2. Which is your favourite season? all of them for different reasons, but I like winter the least (I'd hate it if it were not for the Nutcracker and the musical)

3. Do you have any siblings? Two twin brothers, age 12

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? In ballet class, I always sweat a lot and it's gross.

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), I'd be a house cat, I think.

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? To be honest, there;s not a single color that I don't love at least one shade of. But a warm colors like light orange are nice.

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I haven't had one in years, so no idea.

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Aggg...I don't have a clue. I haven't seen disney movies in FOREVER.

9. What colour is your bed cover? White

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? a house

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Charlie Andersen maybe...I really don't know.

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be? natural/organic food

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? hmm...depends. Both!

What is your biggest passion in life?
By dddancergurl15
On Sat Jul 14, 2007 02:59 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? Public speaking

3. Do you have any siblings? Two older brothers

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? I'm a true sweater (not a jacket but the fact that I sweat alot) haha

5. If you could be any animal at all (combinations of different animals are fair game, too), hmmmm.... a koala because they get t realx the whole day :)

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? powder blue

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 0 I usually end up chewing it

8. What is your favorite Disney character? tinkerbell

9. What colour is your bed cover? blue

10.Do you live in a house, apartment, condo, etc.? house

my grandpa-who died before I was born

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be? organic

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? argh.....i like both actually

14. What is your biggest passion in life? Dance!

15. What type of dance do you do?
By DanceDiva1996
On Sun Jul 15, 2007 03:26 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? Ummm... I don't reakky have one but I can twist into wierd positions!

2. Which is your favourite season? Summer and Spring.

3. Do you have any siblings? Yep. A little four year old brother. And he is annoying me right now!

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? Don't have one.

5. If you could be any animal at all? Dolphin

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? Hot pink

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? uhh... I chew them but I guess about 46356168974588.

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Does Hannah Montana count? She is on Disney channel!

9. What colour is your bed cover? Pink

10.Do you live in a house, apartment,? House

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Miley Cyrus!

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be? Outback steakhouse food!

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? Soft

14. What is your biggest passion in life? Dance

15. What type of dance do you do? Prepoint, ballet, tap, and jazz.

16. Do you have a ipod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?: Yes it is a pink apple shuffle and I have no songs on it yet!
By ballerina_babe76
On Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:18 PM
Edited by ballerina_babe76 (124280) on 2007-07-15 22:22:24 Forgot to answer one!
1. What's your hidden talent? I can hiss like a snake, its wierd haha!

2. Which is your favourite season? Spring

3. Do you have any siblings? Yes! 3 Sisters!

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? Once I got a concussion from closing the trunk of my car on my head! =-/

5. If you could be any animal at all? Unicorn!!!

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? light pink

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world will never no...

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Cinderella

9. What colour is your bed cover? Pink

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Mia Micheals

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be? Italian

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? Soft

15. What type of dance do you do? Ballet, Pointe, Modern, Lyric, Jazz

16. Do you have a ipod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?: I have a black nano, 1)Bad Day by Daniel Powter 2)Belief by John Mayer 3)Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray 4)Sidewalks (Acoustic Version) by Story of the Year 5)Switch (Main Version) by Will Smith

17. What time is it right now? 12:17 AM
By dancegur12
On Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 AM
1. What's your hidden talent? I can make funny noises with my tonge

3. Do you have any siblings? Yes! a sister and a brother

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? i fall alot

5. If you could be any animal at all? cheeta

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? lime green

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world will never no... i have to agree with the person above me

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Gus Gus

9. What colour is your bed cover? periwinkle (i just got it today and thats what it said on the box hehe)

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Johnny Depp

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be? Italian

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? hard

15. What type of dance do you do? Ballet, Pointe, tap, Lyrical, Jazz

16. Do you have a ipod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?: A pink shuffle, 1)Never Too Late by Three Days Grace 2)Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach, 3)Last Resort by Papa Roach, 4) We Are by Ana Johnsson, and 5)Burn In My Light by Mercy Drivin

17. What time is it right now? 1:49 PM

18: Whats Your favorite movie?Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

xoxodancegur12xoxo
By wee_lucimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 21, 2007 03:59 PM
1. What's your hidden talent? I can make my eyeballs shake

3. Do you have any siblings? nope

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you? not sure

5. If you could be any animal at all? a flying human (does that count)

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade? neon green

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I dont even no what that is lol

8. What is your favorite Disney character? Sponge bob (Is that even disney lol)

9. What colour is your bed cover? well its blue and has lilac pink red and yellow flowers and the stems are green

10.Do you live in a house, apartment,? apartment

11. if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Not to sure

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve? soft

14. What is your biggest passion in life? Dancing

15. What type of dance do you do? Disco hip-hop modern tap and ballet

16. Do you have a ipod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?: A silver nano
1. What is this feeling - Wicked
2.A bushel and a peck - Guys and Dolls
3.A little bit of good - Chicago
4.Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
5.Adelaide's Lament - Guys and Dolls

17. What time is it right now? 10.55

18: Whats Your favorite movie? Shes the man

19.What colour are your nails painted just now? Yellow
By tiny_dancer1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 21, 2007 04:09 PM
licking my elbow

Summer

3. Do you have any siblings?
younger and older brother

4. What's an embarrassing fact about you?
I'm realllly short :)

5. If you could be any animal at all?
hmm, monkey

6. What's your favorite color, down to the exact shade?
any purple!

7: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
A lot!

8. What is your favorite Disney character?
pluto

9. What colour is your bed cover?
white with orange, pink, purple,, lime green, and lime polka dots!

10.Do you live in a house, apartment,?
house

Mia michaels

12. if you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be?
Oh boy , see I have a style all my own...because I'm really picky.

13. When it comes to icecream what do you go for: hard or soft serve?
soft(but not fake)

14. What is your biggest passion in life?
DANCE

Jazz, tap, ballet, pointe, hip hop, lyrical, modern, irish, MT

16. Do you have a ipod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?: A silver nano
I have a Zen Vision:M, which I like a lot better.
(it's on shuffle, so I'll name which ones come on)
1.Just like Heaven - Charolotte Martin
2.Crushed -Rosette
3.Jump N Move - Happy Feet :)
4.Cell Block Tango - Chicago
5.Clowin' Out - Rize

17. What time is it right now? 6:05

18: Whats Your favorite movie? Stomp the Yard, Hairspray(2007)

19.What's your favourite type of gum? How often do you chew it?
Extra:Watermelon, and Watermelon/spearmint Splash.

19.What colour are your nails painted just now? Yellow
By OddSockPremium member
On Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:26 AM
-I can sing. But I never do it in front of anyone.

-Fall

-5 younger brothers and sisters

-I am a huge video game nerd.

-anything that can fly

-dark purple

-too many, just bite the sucker

-Aladdin

-pink and brown w/ flowers

10.Do you live in a house or apartment?
house

11. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
-Any super amazing tap dancer.

12. If you had to live on the same style food for your life what would it be?
-Japanese

-Does it matter? It's still ice cream.

-tap dance

-tap, jazz, modern, ballet

16. Do you have a iPod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?
-Yep, it's a black 30 gig. I'll just go with my top five most played: "The Carpal Tunnel of Love" by Fall Out Boy, "Set Phasers to Stun" by Taking Back Sunday, "House of Wolves" by My Chemical Romance, "Beating Heart Baby" by Head Automatica, and "Bad Cops Bad Charities" by PlayRadioPlay!

17. What time is it right now?
-12:20 pm

18. What's Your favorite movie?
-Interstella 5555

19. What's your favourite type of gum? How often do you chew it?
-I don't really like to chew gum...

20. What colour are your nails painted just now?
-They're not painted.

21. How much music is on your computer?
-3374 songs, 8.8 days, 32.92 GB
By Male_Dancer5
On Sun Jul 22, 2007 04:10 PM
-teaching myself stuff

-Fall

-1 older brother

-I cry during a lot of movies.

-a sea creature not yet known about

-flourescent green

-I just hold it in my mouth and let it dissolve...i dont usually like it

-Aladdin (:

-black with little white stars

-house

-Travis Wall or my grandfathers who've passed away

-breakfast food

-Soft

-dance and education

-tap, jazz, acro, ballet (next year)

16. Do you have a iPod? If you do what color and type is it? And what are the first five songs on it?
-Nope

-6:08

-The Notebook, Mean Girls, Now & Then

19. What's your favourite type of gum? How often do you chew it?
-I HATE gum..it's one of my pet peeves

20. What colour are your nails painted just now?
-uhm ... im a guy i dont paint my nails.

-I don't store music on my computer.

22. What annoys you most about the people around you?
- how people can be so ignorant and people who follow others and have no originality about themselves.
By Mami_Bailadora
On Mon Jul 23, 2007 07:48 PM
-tongue in a 3 leaf clover

2. Which is your favorite season?
-summer

-1 older brother

-i talk to myself sometimes. not like an "in-depth" conversation,lol, but i just state things out loud to myself

-a dolphin

-grass green!

-none if you bite it.

-mickey. duuh

9. What color is your bed cover?
-brown & tan

-house

-my soul mate

-Caribbean. definitely

13. When it comes to ice cream what do you go for: hard or soft serve?
-hard. i dont know why

-i agree w/ the person above^^dance and education (and maybe staying healthy/fit)

-ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern, hip hop, & competition

-silver: Streets of NY: Terror Squad, (10)Your Glasses: Maria Mena, A Little Over Zero: Elisa, Afraid: Nelly Fertado, & Anytime: Janet Jackson. Im pretty versatile :)

-around 9:45 p.m.

-Brown Sugar

19. What's your favorite type of gum? How often do you chew it?
-anykind.

20. What color are your nails painted just now?
-no polish.

-331 songs

22. What annoys you most about the people around you?
- the racism

*23. Would you rather work as a clown or a janitor? (lol)
- a clown. i like kids & i have a good sense of humor
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch