Forum: Guard / Color Guard

Hair and makeup ideas?
By psycho08person
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 05:21 PM

Our show this year is The Planets(Mars, Venus, and Jupiter). Our uniforms are going to be black, blue, and silver. All we need is hair and makeup ideas! We dont want anything too complicated, but we still want it to look really cool. Everyone has different hair lengths, they range from the waist to just above the sholders and layered. Everyone is 'white' except for two mexicans, and the skin tones vary from extremly pale, to semi dark. Does anyone have any suggestions???

1 Replies to Hair and makeup ideas?

re: Hair and makeup ideas?
By Flitzcgcg06member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 12, 2007 07:43 PM
Edited by Flitzcgcg06 (42105) on 2007-07-12 19:45:33
For the hair I would find a place to get hairpieces depending on your budget. It makes the hair easier to do since all you do is slick your hair back into a bun and put in the hair piece usually. For makeup I would stick with the colors of your uniforms. Like for eyes, use a black in the outer corners and shimmery silver or blue on the inner. Or maybe create a smoky eye with gray and silver and incorporate blue in somehow too but in small amounts or it will look ridiculous. Either way it will be dramatic enough to look good for performances and if done correctly it will look good on all skin colors. Try looking some techniques up online and trying it out on different girls in the guard before deciding. Hope I helped!

ReplySendWatch