Forum: General / Reviews

Reviews
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix en>fr fr>en
By LeMusiquemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4424, member since Fri Jun 23, 2006
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 08:27 PM

Ok. I LOVED it. This was my third favorite book and everything. The only thing I didn't like about it was that they cut out soooo many things out! I mean...a lot! If i didnt read the book, I probably would be totally confused! Im glad I am a fan who reads the books! ;) What did everyone else think???

My favorite scene was the Patronus scene with Dumbledore's Army! I loved it. I don't know... Patronuses are just sooo cool to look at and... well.. im a HP geek...don't mind me. lol

I cried at Sirius's death! Seriously. I could of sworn people looked back at me... i was kind of embarrased... but im just a goofy fan! lol

What did you guys like/dislike... what was your favorite scene?

MK

5 Replies to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix en>fr fr>en
By TheMidlakeMusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11275, member since Sun Nov 23, 2003
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 08:30 PM
By LeMusiquemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4424, member since Fri Jun 23, 2006
On Fri Jul 13, 2007 08:33 PM
^im giving my review... and this is the review section... so i dont see any problem with that! =)

MK
By littlediva1 Comments: 769, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Sat Jul 14, 2007 02:40 PM
I took my daughter to see this today
and thought it was excellent and the
best one up to now. I agree with what
you said about leaving loads out from
the book but i guess they could only
fit so much in.

Cheryl and Ellie.
By iliahmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2331, member since Tue May 10, 2005
On Sat Jul 14, 2007 03:48 PM
Well, if we're going to be nitpicky, I better point out what's said on the forum description:

Reviews of Dance Shows and Performances!
Did you see an awesome story ballet, a fabulous modern show, or a groovy hip hop performance? Review it here and share your experience. We're dying to know!

So reviews of movies do go under the Movies & TV forum under Arts. ;)

Anyway...I haven't seen it yet (will be going on Wednesday the 18th after coming home from my college orientation), but I heard really good reviews from friends who have seen it. I hope I won't be disappointed.

~Haili
On Sat Jul 14, 2007 05:55 PM
Im sorry about this again... but I HAVE seen movie things here. Sorry again. oh well.

MK

ReplySendWatch