Forum: Europe / Europe - Norden

Ulike danseskoler i ulike byer i Norden - Different dance-schools in the Nordic countries.
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:30 AM
Edited by alleycat (25274) on 2007-07-22 00:31:12 .

Sums it up, if you know of a school that you're happy with, or has a good reputation, list it up, along with what kinds of classes they offer/specialize in, and what town/country they are in. And remember this is the Nordic forum, so let's keep it at nordic schools only.

2 Replies to Ulike danseskoler i ulike byer i Norden - Different dance-schools in the Nordic countries.

re: Ulike danseskoler i ulike byer i Norden - Different dance-schools in the Nordic countries.
By Kaarinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 06:09 AM
Dance Center Footlight in Helsinki, Finland (www.footlight.fi . . .).

I dance Irish, but they also offer classes of ballet, tap, hip hop, salsa, break dance, african etc.
re: Ulike danseskoler i ulike byer i Norden - Different dance-schools in the Nordic countries.
By swedance
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:44 AM
Balettakademin, stockholm, offers lots of classes in ballet, jazz, modern, hip-hop....
Klassisk balett LM, stockholm, classes in ballet with teacher from the royal swedish ballet school.
Gotland international dance seminar,gotland and stockholm, summer classes in ballet and modern.

ReplySendWatch