Forum: Arts / Artwork

My Ballet cartoon pic!!
By leapboy4joy
On Sun Jul 29, 2007 02:13 AM

Here are my ballet characters I drew, they're children in the ballet!!

16 Replies to My Ballet cartoon pic!!

re: My Ballet cartoon pic!!
By Jess_Henry123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 29, 2007 06:06 AM
That is amazing!!
i realy want some pictures like that for my bedroom, like in that style..
cant find any anywere though!!
By leapboy4joy
On Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:27 AM
Hi Jess_Henry123,,, I'm glad you like my drawing of my 2 chracters.There names are Patty and Bobby and I have a few drawings I done of them and another character I'll place here later.

A brief story on both kiddy dancers, Bobby became interested in Ballet after watching his older sister who dances professional in a ballet company and becomes very dedicated to the art.Bobby would later meet Patty after seeing her perform 3 dance recitals at a local elemantry school and has a crush on her.Patty is not just only a ballerina but born to be a dancer like her mom who is her ballet teacher but Patty is also dedicated to tap, jazz and flamenco so she's learn a little more than her mom did.Surprisingly when bobby realizes when he later joined the dance school where Patty is studying he meets the girl he adores watching her that night of her dance recital and they both become dance partners and Bobby would also learn flamenco.Both kids are considered hispanics or latinos just to give a little hint.
By Jess_Henry123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 31, 2007 04:05 AM
Wow, They have a story behind them?
That is so cool!
By leapboy4joy
On Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:47 AM
Yes, both kids indeed have a story.
By poodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Aug 03, 2007 02:50 PM
Wow, it looks really professional and the faces- especially the eys remind me of anime characters.
Good job
By leapboy4joy
On Fri Aug 03, 2007 04:08 PM
Thanks crazy desire, I'm glad you like it and yes I draw them in that style of anime with the wide eyed look and the shadings to give it more detali on color.I'm also thought of doing a Center Stage like drawing like the dancers all sitting together with their feet up front so it'll be like a Jr Center Stage take off so waht do you think?Like I mentioned to jess henry I'll be putting more of my ballet cartoon pics here soon!!
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 AM
oh my goodness! I love the picture. This is the style I have been looking for for my mural. Only of a highland dancer. But still, this is amazing!
By leapboy4joy
On Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 AM
Hi Hilghland Hottie and glad you like my drawing and guess what(?), I also done scottish higland dancers because i use to draw alot and show them at local higland Games here in the southern part of California in the early 90s and I use to be in a Scottish Pipe Band as well.I can do some and display here later and because the ones I have that I drawn are a littel big oversizing the screen so I have to make some that will fit the screen 11x8 to scann.What do you think?Anyway thanks for your nice comment about my drawing!!
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Aug 07, 2007 08:36 PM
I would love to see the scotish ones! I can not paint my walls because we rent :(. but my bookcase divides my room in half so I see that back of it. And I am going to paint a picture on the back of it.
By erdtdancer94
On Wed Aug 15, 2007 04:51 PM
Edited by erdtdancer94 (183820) on 2007-08-15 16:52:13 Forgot to add something!!
Very Cute! You're really good at that! I wish I was a good drawer...
By TapStar2
On Sun Aug 26, 2007 02:13 PM
i really like it
very crative
love the story and want to see more xx
By leapboy4joy
On Sat Sep 01, 2007 02:14 AM
Hi erdtdancer94 and TapStar2, thank you both for the nice comments and I'm glad that you both like the drawing and I'm going to post one of Patty.

Miguel~
By summersPremium member
On Thu Sep 20, 2007 02:13 PM
love to see more you are very talented
By leapboy4joy
On Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:35 PM
summers wrote:

love to see more you are very talented

Hi summers!!! I will be displaying another one soon and I'm planning to draw some news soon!!

Miguel~
By TwinPeakesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Oct 26, 2007 04:52 AM
I LOVE your work. You're a superb cartoonist! Ever considered doing it for a living!? lol :D
By leapboy4joy
On Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:04 AM
Hi TwinPeakes
and yes I do have thoughts of likeing to do this for a living but I don't know how or where to start and it would be nice if that were to happend and that it would rerach where it can become animated and imagine seeing how my characters dance.

TwinPeakes wrote:

I LOVE your work. You're a superb cartoonist! Ever considered doing it for a living!? lol :D

ReplySendWatch Draw