Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Cruise Ships
By lesha_13
On Sun Aug 19, 2007 05:03 PM

One of my friends has just finished high school and he has landed himself a full time job dancing on a cruise ship full time!! Has anybody got anyideas how you would get in contact with these kind of people or anything like that?
Regards,
Analesha xx

2 Replies to Cruise Ships

re: Cruise Ships
By cheer2
On Sun Aug 19, 2007 05:47 PM
Edited by cheer2 (119492) on 2007-08-19 17:48:40
our studio and event company in Auckland has access to Cruise Ship work as well as hundreds of dance jobs around the world due to the International Syllabus qualifications we can offer our students
PM me with your details and dance experience and I can let you know when the next NZ Auditions are for Cruise Ships 2007/2008
re: Cruise Ships
By Amethyst_86
On Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:06 AM
Hello. I am a 21 yr old U.S. sailor stationed in San Diego, California. My end of obligated service is up in October 2008. I am looking to pursue my dream of dancing once I get out. I wanted to start by dancing on cruise lines and travelling the world. I came across this ad about cruise line auditions in New Zealand. Do you know when you will audition again next year? Do you recruit dancers in the states to come work on your cruise lines? If so where in the states do you audition?

ReplySendWatch