Popular Ballet

New Studio-- HELP! by LyricalForever
Hey Everyone:) So in August I made the decision to leave the pre-professional school I was dancing...

Forum: Twirling / Twirling

Twirling
Baton Bag en>fr fr>en
By twirlergirler Comments: 24, member since Mon Aug 13, 2007
On Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:43 PM

Hey,

I'm looking for baton bags. But I already have the Champion Baton Bag, now that everyone has them I want something new. I saw the vera ones. But does anyone know whatever happened to Bonnie the Bag Lady? Does any one know of any places like Champion Baton Bags?

Help Please......

12 Replies to Baton Bag

re: Baton Bag en>fr fr>en
By CoachT Comments: 2567, member since Mon Apr 19, 2004
On Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:13 AM
Hi Jbily bags are great....here is the link

jbily.com
By kimdawg Comments: 237, member since Fri Sep 05, 2003
On Fri Aug 24, 2007 09:12 PM
My daughter just got her JBILY bag and she loves it. The way it is designed you can put batons flags knives streamers or lots of other stuff in and velcro around every piece. It isn't a big knotted mess when you open it. She likes the way you carry it with the handle on it that lets it hang vertical. It also has pockets for everything and they are easy to work with.
By divamom1 Comments: 1064, member since Sat Aug 25, 2007
On Sat Aug 25, 2007 08:18 AM
Yes, the Jbily bags are nice and sturdy, but...
It seems like you are looking for that quilted print look-right?
I am curious too-
By Star34 Comments: 74, member since Mon Aug 06, 2007
On Sat Aug 25, 2007 08:44 AM
custombandb.com make the baton bags out of the Vera Bradley material. I also believe that Jennifer Marcus' mother makes them, as well. She put this on a previous post about the Vera Bradley bags.
On Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 PM
Hey,

Yeh I've seen all of thoses ones. But I have atleast 15 batons. I need a really big bag!!
By batonbag Comments: 27, member since Thu May 17, 2007
On Sat Aug 25, 2007 03:27 PM
Hi, my partner and I make the custom quilted baton bags. Our standard bag can hold up to 9 batons. My daughter puts 2 batons, shoes, socks, Ipod, timer, comb, change of clothes, and lip gloss in her bag. All our bags are custom made so they can be made larger or small with no problem. We do use Vera Bradley fabric but there are many others to choose from. You can add your name, title, or school name to your bag. If you are interested and would like information just PM or email us at britchesandbloomers@gmail.com. We would be happy to help you design your custom bag.
By dancetwirl Comments: 34, member since Fri Apr 25, 2003
On Sun Aug 26, 2007 01:36 PM
Bonnie Wagner (The Bag Lady) retired quite a few years ago.
On Sun Aug 26, 2007 01:45 PM
I loved her bags. I called her a couple years ago and she said she wasnt making them anymore. If someone would open another Baton Bag Company, they would give Champion Baton Bags a run for their money. Champion Baton Bags dont do anything. They have everything sent out. Which is why it takes so long. And they fall about.
By TwirlSportJunkie Comments: 445, member since Wed Nov 13, 2002
On Sun Aug 26, 2007 08:45 PM
Sometimes I have to cart around 30 corps batons for outreach clinics. I went and used lillianvernon.com and they have a ton of bags HUGE to hols stuff and they do momogramming.

THis is a good bag for coaches ans directors carting around a ton of stuff!
By divamom1 Comments: 1064, member since Sat Aug 25, 2007
On Sun Sep 16, 2007 06:02 AM
The champion bags are a great product, but it's nice to have choices. Right now that Vera Bradley look is the Trend-It will seem tired in a year or two.
By LDANCINGDIAMONDS Comments: 45, member since Fri Sep 14, 2007
On Sat Sep 29, 2007 02:26 PM
the baton bags are really nice. i'm going to purchase one soon.
By LDANCINGDIAMONDS Comments: 45, member since Fri Sep 14, 2007
On Sat Sep 29, 2007 02:27 PM
the baton bags are really nice. i'm going to purchase one soon.

ReplySendWatch