Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

pic of last years high kick routine!
By ConUnaSonrisamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 27, 2007 04:17 PM

Just thought y'all might like this picture! The dance was called "Work". We're wearing 'business' suits :)

6 Replies to pic of last years high kick routine!

re: pic of last years high kick routine!
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 03, 2007 09:27 AM
wow that looks awesome your team has great high kicks in your high kick routine :)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Sep 11, 2007 09:49 PM
The working legs are great. I'd like to see more uniformity in the supporting legs and torso. But I'm being picky. That's definitely a terrific photo!! And your formation looks darn near perfect. Impressive.
By fuego7_mariamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:18 AM
you seem so coordinated!! well done!!
By LDANCINGDIAMONDS
On Sat Sep 15, 2007 09:54 AM
I would love for my niece to join a dance team, are there any in New York?? Please if you know of any, you can contact me ldancingdiamonds@aol.com
By ConUnaSonrisamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 18, 2007 03:23 PM
Thank you everyone, for your nice replies and critiques. I'd post a video of the dance, but I'm not quite sure how :?

Panic - Thank you, critique is always welcome! I agree - some peoples' torsos are bent and some supporting legs are more turned out/bent then others. Some heads are the wrong way too!

LDANCINGDIAMONDS - Yes, dance teams are tons of fun. I'm not sure of any in New York. I danced (I graduated last year) with my team at my high school. There are private teams down here in Texas, but I'm not sure how popular they are where you are. I would suggest consulting a phone book!
By erdtdancer94
On Sun Sep 23, 2007 07:26 PM
Very nice. Many of the girls' toes are flexed, but other than that it looks nice.

ReplySendWatch Draw