Priority Dance Jobs

Forum: Arts / Artwork

Artwork
Highland Dancer cartoon drawing!! en>fr fr>en
By leapboy4joy Comments: 206, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Sat Sep 01, 2007 02:31 AM

Here is one of my Scottish Highland dancer cartoon pics I drew several years back which was a challenge of drawing little details like the plaids or tartans.Here this scottish lass dances the Highland Fling.Highland_Hottie, if you're looking at this drawing now, what do you think of it?

Miguel~

21 Replies to Highland Dancer cartoon drawing!!

re: Highland Dancer cartoon drawing!! en>fr fr>en
By highland_girl19member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 952, member since Fri Dec 03, 2004
On Sat Sep 01, 2007 07:30 AM
wow. this is amazing! The kilt and socks are so detailed!
:O
Thanks for sharing!

M
On Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 AM
Hello Highlnd_girl19, I'm gald you like and I have a few more I scanna last night that I'll post here later for all you Highland Dancing dolls to see.

Miguel~
By tessybearmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 149, member since Thu May 25, 2006
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 01:45 AM
WOW! Thats gorgeous!
I Love all of your cartoons that you have drawn. I am not a highland dancer but the detail in the kilt and socks is just amazing. You should try doing some Irish dancing ones!
Love tess
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 09:28 AM
Hi Tessybear and thank you for the nice comment and I had done a few on Irish Step dancing, I think I done 2 back then the same period i did this highland dancer drawing and its more challenging drawing all the details of the irish dress with the celtic designs and neon colors.When I get chance, I 'll try to place it here in the arts page but I have to see first if the size drawing fits the scann but if its a littel too big I'll try to redraw a new one at a good size so it can be watch form head to toe.

Miguel~
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:54 PM
I absolutely love it!! The colors are fab!! Would you mind if I printed it off and used as on outline to paint with? You will get all the credit of course. If you don't want me to I will understand. The onyl thing is I would want to change the kilt to dark blue, light blue and white becaus ethat is what mine is. I can that myself if I am allowed. But the pic has blonde hair and blue eyes just like me!
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 01:06 PM
Hi Highland-Hottie8 and of courste you can print it off with my permission.If you have yours done I would like to see it with your specific colors.I forgot wich tartan this drawing I did but I beleive its a purple dress Stewart.I'll wait for your response!!

Miguel~
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 01:18 PM
Edited by highland_hottie8 (169953) on 2007-09-06 13:19:22
Oh thank you so much! My tartan is earl of st. andrews. I love it so much. It may be close to the end of the month before I have it all painted ( i dont have much expirence with it) but I will definitly show you a picture when I am done.
By Ruthmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2564, member since Tue Apr 03, 2007
On Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:59 PM

Hiya,

That is amazing!!

You have captured the swing of the kilt wonderfully :P

How about showing us some more?

No1Passion4Dance
On Fri Sep 14, 2007 07:44 AM
Hi No1Passion4Dance and thanks, I'm gald that you like my highland dancer drawing and I will show a few more later and I also have some of the Flora McDonald, Irish Jig and Sailors Horn Pipe I will place her soon!!

No1Passion4Dance wrote:

Hiya,

That is amazing!!

You have captured the swing of the kilt wonderfully :P

How about showing us some more?

No1Passion4Dance
By TwinPeakesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2410, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Fri Oct 26, 2007 04:53 AM
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do an IRISH dancer :D and post it on here?! :D
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10998, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Fri Oct 26, 2007 07:08 AM
You are really talented. I particularly like how you captured the falling pleats of the skirt which represents her movement while she's dancing.
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10998, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Fri Oct 26, 2007 07:09 AM
You are really talented. I particularly like how you captured the falling pleats of the skirt which represents her movement while she's dancing.
On Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 AM
I will and promise as mentioned in the other message!!
Miguel~

TwinPeakes wrote:

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do an IRISH dancer :D and post it on here?! :D
On Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:22 AM
Thanks smileywoman!! I do all the best i can do to make them good as possible the way they should be to please the scottish dancers!!
Miguel~

smileywoman wrote:

By scottdancer94member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 622, member since Fri Jun 29, 2007
On Sun Dec 09, 2007 09:08 PM
Wow!!! That is awesome! I can't draw worth beans, I wish I can like you!

You should draw one dancing the hornpipe. No a jig. No wait a line of them doing the reel!! Oh that one would be hard....
On Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 PM
scottdancer94 wrote:

Wow!!! That is awesome! I can't draw worth beans, I wish I can like you!

You should draw one dancing the hornpipe. No a jig. No wait a line of them doing the reel!! Oh that one would be hard....

Hi scottdancer94!! I do have one made of the hornpipe and actualy i already have it posted her in one of my other messages responding to one highland dancer asking the same dance so I'll post it here for your request and thank you for your nice comments!!
By Catherinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1670, member since Sun Jan 01, 2006
On Sun Dec 16, 2007 07:45 PM
All your pictures are great, I second the request for one of a reel. Your detail is amazing! Keep them coming, please.

Catherine
By scottdancer96 Comments: 38, member since Sun Dec 09, 2007
On Sun Jan 06, 2008 02:58 PM
That is awsome! I mean it is REALLY REALLY good!! I also would like to see the reel one, it sounds cool!
By Jennys_mum Comments: 1931, member since Mon Mar 26, 2007
On Tue Jan 08, 2008 02:29 PM
Jennys mum here, what amazing pictures. I love them all. so perfect to detail. christine.
On Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:18 AM
Hi Jennyscott!
I'm glad that you enjoyed my drawings and I'm still looking for one I did one of a reel but i may have to draw a new one and few other different type of dances which I promised to some but layely I've been a little busy and havn't been here for a quite a while and came passing by to see any more responses and you're the latest.I can tell your writing is like an accent.Are you from Scottland?

Miguel~

jennyscott wrote:

Jennys mum here, what amazing pictures. I love them all. so perfect to detail. christine.
By Jennypollock1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 519, member since Wed Feb 06, 2008
On Fri Feb 08, 2008 06:37 AM
I keep looking to see if you have done more pictures. I know it takes time but wee are looking forward to seeing them especialy the reel one. jenny.

Your a great artist.

ReplySendWatchDraw