Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Your Sig
By markese91
On Wed Sep 05, 2007 07:05 AM

I was wondering if you guys had siggys. A sig is like a signature move, your trademark, or what people know you for. It could be one move, a st yle, a group of movements, or anything. My signature for a long time used to be biting. I would bite entire routines but do it better and then like clown you weriously with your own moves. It was krazy! It was a lot of hard work though because I had to learn your routine by watching it once and get it right the first time but I managed.

Now people know me as Matrix Pointe. This is because I walk it out on "pointe". I'm pretty sure I'm not on pointe. I just like go all the way to my tip toes and walk it out. And then the other part is Matrix because I'll add the Matrix to like all the dances I do. When I say I add the matrix I mean I like slow up the dances, or I'll bend back like the matrix and ciara do.

I have a new thing I'm working on though. I was going to tell you guys but I think I'll save it until I actually try it out first. I really want to know about you guys' siggys though. Just post them please.

2 Replies to Your Sig

re: Your Sig
By killa_dancer410
On Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:40 PM
my sig is jumping off the stage..i dont know what it's called yet
re: Your Sig
By livelovedance8
On Mon Oct 29, 2007 01:16 PM
I juice.
I always slip&&slide around.
so I call it;
my juice?