Forum: Germany / Germany - General

Seeking Dance Internship for Summer 2008
By saumirah
On Sat Oct 06, 2007 04:50 PM

Hello,

I am a junior in college at a private university in California, and I am currently seeking dance-related internships in Ramstein, Germany for next summer.

I am majoring in Psychology with minors in Child Development and Dance (self-designed).

I would love to gain experience with anything from helping out with the daily work at a small dance studio to programming for a branch of a large dance company to answering phones and helping out with costume repairs to being a resident assistant for a summer intensive boarding program.

I am open to any possibilities that will allow me to gain dance-related experience.

I would hope to find something on or as near to Ramstein AB as possible. If not Ramstein, Kaiserslautern (K-Town), Landstuhl, Vogelweh, Miesenbach, Heidelberg, Manheim, Mainz, Frankfurt, or anywhere within about 1 hour of Ramstein would be ideal.

Also, I am not at all fluent in German, but I may be able to take one semester of the language before next summer. Because of this, I would hope to work/intern somewhere that would allow me to speak English. (Hence one reason for wanting to be near a military base.)

Please let me know of any suggestions that you have!

Thank you,
Saumirah

ReplySendWatch