Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

this bored is dead!
By pointdancer
On Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:15 AM

so many people will look at post but no one takes the time to reply, no one posts pictures nothing its as if RG has died here. Come on people! nothing new has been posted in the picture section in weeks and what has been posted in the RG section no one responds to. Sorry just thought I should share because it was getting frustrating.
Sara

6 Replies to this bored is dead!

re: this bored is dead!
By LDANCINGDIAMONDS
On Sat Oct 13, 2007 04:08 PM
sweetie i agree with you!!!! i do have a question, where are rg schools and classes, i always wondered and are they as good as the ones in russia?

thanks
lisa
By balletbabe4eva
On Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:07 PM
omagosh I so agree I havent been on this bored for ages because no one replied to my posts! if they veiwed it then why not reply ?
I wanted to find out what exercises they did to get so flexible but no one answered which gave me the impressioin that they were all snobs its quite strange ive never met such a dead board before
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:35 AM
Hahaha, I was trying to figure out why you were all so bored and then I read it and see you meant "This Board is Dead!"

Cute.
By pointdancer
On Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:44 AM
wow we all need to do somthing to get this bored moving have you looked at the ballet boreds its like a zoo!! we all need to start helping each other out answering questions giving advise and just talking about our love of RG! haha so heres what I say start posting new pictures of how you have improved just take 10 minutes out of the day and have some fun with it, reply to other peoples post even if its saying good luck on finding the answere to question and let me know how it goes, type thing. IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION THEN JUST ANSWER IT! it would be a huge help to so many of us, it only takes 45 seconds to respond, your already on DDN so just do it.

now to LDANCINGDIAMONDS question:
I live in Washington and go to a very good RG school, I am in level seven, There are alot of schools in the USA that are good you just have to do some reaserch, alot of the schools in russia are good but you see that only becasue there is alot of publicity on them here in the US we dont advertise how amazing our RG schools are which is sad but true. If you tell me what state you live in I could help you do some reaserch on were to find a good one.
Hope that helped some
and cookies on reading the whole thing haha
sara
By RDasher
On Tue Oct 16, 2007 07:05 AM
This is a pretty low activity message board. You might look at www.rhythmicmom.com . . . for a more active one.
seems that everybody moved...
By Simona_A
On Mon Oct 29, 2007 01:04 PM
It looks like everybody moved to sites exlusively for rhytmic gymnastics! Sad but true seems that this board was abandoned! The rhytmics exclusively site it is rsg.net. It looks like everybody moved there! There is a lot, a lot of conversations about rhytmics on the forum...every day...only rhytmics! As seems to be also...on rhytmicmom.com...

ReplySendWatch