Forum: Arts / Philosophy

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
Anyone believe they have a past life?
By ShanniBaby149
On Sun Oct 21, 2007 09:19 AM

Okay so i've always wondered..

Who here actually believes they've had a past life?

I'd love to know other peoples views on this, i myself believe I was Egyptian in a past life, because alot of things about them relate to my life. Everything egyptian just seems to interest me lol.

So share your experiences and thoughts folks. :D

Would love to know if any of you have ever gone for a past life regression too. :O

Shannen xx

39 Replies to Anyone believe they have a past life?

re: Anyone believe they have a past life?
By harajuku_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:47 PM
i believe i have had many... i'm not exactly sure who i was or what i did, but i know it has shaped the person i am in this life a lot. i think maybe i was japanese in one of my lives (or maybe many?) because i love them and think they are beautiful!
By LiquidIcemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Oct 21, 2007 01:29 PM
I think I was a member of the Royal Family in my past life...don't ask me how I know it...let's just say Quizilla rocks!
By SammyAnnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Oct 23, 2007 03:42 PM
my best friend's mom, who is a psychic, told me I was a pirate in a past life.

Which was weird, cause I love pirates.
By schuhplattlerPremium member
On Thu Oct 25, 2007 03:51 PM
By all means read Devil or No Devil in the Fiction forum.
By little_lydii
On Thu Oct 25, 2007 09:41 PM
I have always been curious about past lives. I feel as though I did have a past life, I don't know who or what I was, but I do think it was something. I find it all very interesting.
On Fri Oct 26, 2007 04:07 PM
Sorry, I forgot to include the link. www.dance.net . . .
By deftonermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:14 PM
In my past life, I was Sean McBride. He died on the day I was born, so clearly my spirit was anxious to start a new life. I'm also pretty sure that far enough back, I was French. *shrug*

Blessed Be
By dreamy_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 AM
OK here's a weird and probably stupid one, but I think I could have been a russian in a past life. I learn loads of languages and although i find russian very hard, i also find it the most natural. Strangely. Also, there was a word i pronounced once which was incorrect, so my teacher told me the correct way. Howerever, for some bizarre reason i just couldn't get it right for ages. He then told me the way i had been saying it was how it was said until the year 1917. It seemed odd to me...
By Ticklemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Nov 06, 2007 03:22 PM
I was a squirrel. No doubt about it. ;)

~Tickle~
By abcdefghijklmia
On Tue Nov 06, 2007 07:10 PM
Yes.

When I was eight-years-old, I had a 'vision', I guess, that I was a Victorian middle-class women named Beatrice in my past life.
By Puss_in_Bootsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Nov 07, 2007 06:04 AM
dreamy_dancer wrote:

OK here's a weird and probably stupid one, but I think I could have been a russian in a past life. I learn loads of languages and although i find russian very hard, i also find it the most natural. Strangely. Also, there was a word i pronounced once which was incorrect, so my teacher told me the correct way. Howerever, for some bizarre reason i just couldn't get it right for ages. He then told me the way i had been saying it was how it was said until the year 1917. It seemed odd to me...

That sounds AWESOME. :D Not stupid at all!

I'm almost certain I was a Viking, and I think I was also an Italian, because I feel more ties to Pagan Scandinavia and the Italian culture than I should as a 16th-Danish and quarter-Italian living in the 21st century.
By Kiwi720Premium member
On Fri Nov 09, 2007 04:52 PM
I think it would be cool and all but I dont think past or future lives exist.

Kiwi
By dangslowmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Nov 10, 2007 07:59 AM
Six years ago I was well-rested, clean. I had six of the most awesome landcruisers ever, two of them impeccably restored. I ate the finest foods and clogged at performances all over the US. I had three beautiful arabians and two appaloosas that were prime examples of what horses should look like. Thier stalls were well kept and the yard was broad and clean, with not a wayward blade of grass to be seen.

THEN I had kids.
I haven't slept more than five hours straight in six years. I eat whatever my kids leave on their plates so nothing is wasted. I have sold most of my landcruisers, and those that are left are daily drivers. Very practical and sensible daily drivers. My horses used to be Vesuvius, Masada, and Pershing, now they are Pokey, Black Socks, and Stinky. They dont strut anymore. THey walk like they KNOW we call them Pokey, Black Socks, and Stinky. We now use one of their stalls as a shed, and my yard looks like an experiment in noxious weed development.

Yep. I KNOW I had a past life...
On Sat Nov 10, 2007 08:28 PM
Very noble, dangslow, now you live more simply so that others may simply live.
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Nov 10, 2007 08:49 PM
I don't know, but I really HOPE I didn't have any past lives. Because one, I should be much wiser than I am if I've done this before. And two, that means I'll have to do this whole thing all over again. No, no, no. I think this life is the one and only, and I'm completely fine with that.
By RoyaletteCerramember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Nov 16, 2007 04:03 PM
I know I've had several.

I've lived in colonial times somewhere near the sea, probably Salem because I've always been fascinated with the Salem Witch Trials (probably because I experienced them.)

I also lived in France because I find everything there so familar, but I don't think I was from there orginally, I lived in Italy (where my family really does have a castle) and liked to visit Paris. Course I think that because I don't learn French naturally and when I speak I tend to make my "a"s sound like "aw" even in French.

I also know I died tragically a few times, once at the hands of a man and another by sometime transportation (like I was in a car reck).

I know it sounds weird but it's like a sense of deja vu and then I know what's happened.
By WildSpiritmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Dec 11, 2007 03:26 PM
Yes I think I had past lifes.I have deja vu really frequently and also very deep and strange dreams.I am a person who believe in dreams very much.I can`t say what I was in the past..but..hm..If I am thinking well I feel very attached of american indians.When I listen their music I feel deep down in me a calling and a sad feeling.Almoust every time I cry..
By ShanniBaby149
On Wed Dec 12, 2007 02:51 PM
WildSpirit; That's really interesting. I too, also have frequent deja vú and I ALWAYS remember my dreams, theyre very strange most of time!
By Nout
On Fri Jan 04, 2008 08:10 AM
I believe that if I had a past life, I was probably strangled. I can just not have people touch/come near my neck. I mean, just if they point at it I immediately slap them away(then they look all offended of course). So I have a kind of phobic feeling going on there. Of course I don't know whether this has anything to do with it, but still...
By irishdaydreamermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 04, 2008 08:49 AM
I sure as heck hope that my dreams dont point to a past life for me!!! I REALLY dont want to be a Giant rubber ducky That Invaded New York City, or a really overweight belly dancer who dances on the top of Big Ben! That would not be cool!
By Tchaikovskychick
On Sat Jan 05, 2008 07:20 PM
I have never had any "visions", but I think its fun to picture yourself as having lived this whole alternate life. I hypothesize that in a former or upcoming life I will be Japanese. I seem drawn to a lot of aspects of Asian culture, and I find myself more intrigued with Asians than my fellow caucasians. I was even a Geisha this past halloween.
By Kiwi720Premium member
On Thu Jan 10, 2008 06:54 AM
I don't believe in past lives because I'm a christian and the bible
disproves it for me.

Hebrews 9:27

Comment #6754480 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-01-24 18:19:48 Double post.

By RedheadGredmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:00 AM
I feel like I have had a past life. A friend of mine was telling me about a woman he knows who does past life readings. I really want to have one done.

I do kind of feel like maybe I was Japanese in a past life. I have had a connection to Japan since I was very young. When I went to Japan for study abroad last semester it just felt like home. I love the language and I just felt so at home while I was there. When I was young I would have some dreams and just a sign that was all in Japanese would pop up on top of everything else. There is no way I could have known any of those characters. I have just always wondered why I have felt such a connection to Japan. It could be that I was Japanese in a past life. I would love to be able to find out for sure.

I am a strong believer in past lives. I have been all of my life. I don't know why.

Good topic.
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch