Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

Thoughts on 2008 Beijing Olympics
By illusiongirl
On Wed Nov 28, 2007 02:43 AM

Hey :)

Just a general post about anything to do with the Olympics next year - anyone going to watch, or are you watching from home? Any predictions for medal winners, any preferences? Do you think the Russians will remain superior, or will Ukranian Anna Bessonova finally take the gold? Anyone you're particularly looking forward to watching, anyone from your country competing?

Lv illusion

P.S. To any South Africans or Odette Richard fans - SHE'S COMPETING IN THE OLYMPICS!!!

7 Replies to Thoughts on 2008 Beijing Olympics

re: Thoughts on 2008 Beijing Olympics
By mariachi
On Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:54 AM
OMG,are my eyes deceiving me...HOW? I have been waiting for you every single day....I cannot belive what I'm seeing...:-)
By dancestarlet87
On Fri Nov 30, 2007 05:35 PM
I was planning to go and watch the Olympics (I am in Australia), but doesn't look like I'm going to be able to with other committments etc. It would be a fairytale finish if Anna Bessonova took home the Gold. I will be cheering and watching from home, although we won't really get to see much of the competition. They show it at 1am mostly, and only half an hour of it at that!! I wish they could do some 'hall of fame' type thing and have past greats do performances...eg Irina Tchachina :) I love her!!

xxx
By Johandie
On Sun Dec 30, 2007 01:03 PM
I am pro-Odette all the way!!
By dancestarlet87
On Sun Dec 30, 2007 05:44 PM
I have never heard of her....I will look her up on youtube!
xxx
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jan 21, 2008 06:53 AM
I love Bessonova! She's like one of my favourites!
By Simona_A
On Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:45 AM
Hopefully I will see a little bit of rhytmics on TV..I even plan some days off from my work,just to be able to see some of the olympics, if it is during the night...I hope Eurosport will show a little bit...not like the World championships...it is still Olimpics! They must show!
By RSGVIDEOS
On Tue Feb 26, 2008 01:35 AM
My aim is being there, but it's still doubtfull because of the high costs of flights and accomodation... let's see!!!

ReplySendWatch