Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

When was the last time you danced?
By B_boy_Vybe
On Mon Dec 03, 2007 04:56 AM

SPELT out pretty clear, haha.
I think last itme i did was saturday for about 3 hours, lol it was at this after hours club, playing techno music....-_- at like 4am till like 7:20am, lol. To me it was just showing out and battled people who couldn't dance. But i got some good sets in. Some times because of the community around, you gotta say F*(# the music and throw your set while you have space infront of you anyway, lol.

15 Replies to When was the last time you danced?

re: When was the last time you danced?
By ashley123
On Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 PM
I havent danced in like 5 months....:( i've been preg. I danced up to like 3months and then I had to stop....babys due in january so by the end of feb. ill be back!
By B_boy_Vybe
On Wed Dec 12, 2007 01:27 AM
dang girl you reppin hard, props to you and your future lil b-girl, throw'in down till 3 months is MORE than enough time for props. DO what you gotta do the dance floor will always be there. Of course as long as.....You got SOoooooul!
By ashley123
On Wed Dec 12, 2007 02:25 PM
yeah to me it wasnt anything...I didnt want to stop dancing, I finally stoped when it was getting to the point where i couldnt do the moves...and even stuff like top rock was getting to hard. yeah it will be nice when im back to breaking. I plan to be better then I was before haha, there are a few things over here but not much you gotta go to california for all the good breaking stuff
By B_boy_Vybe
On Wed Dec 12, 2007 04:55 PM
well it's a work in progress, make sure that baby comes out nice and healthy and take it easy.
I don't know what i would of if i had to quit breakin for a while, haha, sometimes i can't help but dancing.
By livelovedance8
On Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:30 AM
today;in first hour.
=)
&& i think i lost 50 pounds with thee seventy million combos we practiced.
By B_boy_Vybe
On Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 AM
what type of dancing do you do?
lol combos are always good, they help the structure of your dancing branch out.
By zedancegroup
On Wed Dec 26, 2007 05:48 AM
ten minutes ago x]
By Keitsumember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:54 PM
yesterday for 4 hours.

yeah combos are great to work up endurance a definite key for bboying.
By B_boy_Vybe
On Sat Dec 29, 2007 01:46 AM
4 REALS, haha endurance is a must. Ecspecially when you're somewhere for hours at time and can't go home for a while, as well as Originality, haha, gotta keep it fresh and not repeat yourself 2 much
By Showcasestar
On Thu Jan 10, 2008 07:01 PM
It was a few weeks since I last took a breaking class. But only a few hours ago I spent some time on dancing house, hiphop and jazz (not at the same time fortunatelly) and a little sneaky practise of top rocks in the locker room. ;)
By B_boy_Vybe
On Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:46 PM
haha MAN i haven't danced in since new years about, my consistent dance schedule got thrown off. I'm really trying to get this Non profit organization up and running over here so i'll have a local practice spot. Because over here we don't have one it sucks for people who live in Apartments or just don't have the room to dance when they want 2.

-Vybe
By Keitsumember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:20 AM
For sure, it's difficult to dance sometimes when you have no location to practice at whenever you would like. I remember back in the days it was just me in my room on cardboard (but I had LARGE mirrors on every wall which was awesome).

Good luck with getting a location! I applied at 6 studios before landing at a ballet studio. Now I teach there and I can use the studio whenever I want for bboying.
By B_boy_Vybe
On Tue Jan 15, 2008 01:55 AM
haha the location thing is coming along. Just doing what i can to see if i can get the kind of help that is Creditable to the community and local surrounding areas from a positive stand point.
By dancegirl11a
On Tue Jan 15, 2008 09:01 PM
30 min ago

ReplySendWatch