Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

Scandal
By dancestarlet87
On Mon Dec 10, 2007 05:00 PM

That got your attention!!!

I'm just wondering if how come so many people view all the messages on this board, that there are no comments???? No shared ideas????

Lets all try and bring this board back to life!! - especially with the Olympic Games next year!!

xxxx

15 Replies to Scandal

re: Scandal
By dancestarlet87
On Thu Dec 13, 2007 04:45 PM
Come on guys!! 46 people have viewed this but no one has commented??????

xxx
By simona7
On Thu Dec 27, 2007 05:10 PM
I'm all for revival! Wasn't alina kabaeva involved in a drug scandal at some point?
By dancestarlet87
On Thu Dec 27, 2007 06:12 PM
Finally!! Thanks Simona7!! :)

Yes she was, back in 2001 I think it was. Together with Ira Tchachina they were banned from competition for one year for taking a banned dieuretic... I don't think that they did it on purpose. What do you think?

xxx
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 27, 2007 07:46 PM
I thought this was such a funny idea. Im not a RG so I dont know like anything about it but I clicked anyway and definately said aloud "Oh Scandal"

You got me excited lol
By dancestarlet87
On Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:58 AM
funny how things like that can make people stop and pay attention! we're trying to revive this board!! so hopefully this gets more attention xxx
By divamom1
On Fri Dec 28, 2007 08:03 AM
Hi-
You are right about viewing, but not everyone has somthing to say. Just remember, you may not like the comments you get.
I really like your costume. May I aske where you got it?
DM
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Dec 29, 2007 08:49 AM
ok I have a random/dumb question that I will put up in this thread.

Is RG in the summer olympics? Im thinking yes but im not sure.
By simona7
On Sat Dec 29, 2007 06:20 PM
yeah, it's in the summer olympics. It doesn't get the best air time on tv (in the U.S.) so you have to really be looking to catch it.
By dancestarlet87
On Sat Dec 29, 2007 08:41 PM
In Australia you end up having lots of late nights as they only show RG at like 2am, and then only for an hour. it sux.

xxx
By smellykaT
On Sun Dec 30, 2007 02:19 PM
Ahh, I used to love the RG board...it's actually how I first came across Dance.net. Sadly, it has slowly faded into oblivion. So I thank you dancestarlet87 for trying to revive it!

I am very excited for the '08 Olympics. I only wish that Tchachina would compete one last time :(. I wonder which girls from the Russian and Ukrainian teams will compete?

So, who does everyone want to see on the podium?
By dancestarlet87
On Sun Dec 30, 2007 05:45 PM
I wish too that Tchachina would come back!!

It would be lovely for Anna to be on the podium...

xxx
By indigo_dancer
On Mon Jan 07, 2008 07:49 PM
is there an age limit for the olympics? I know kind of stupid question but I'm curious:)
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jan 21, 2008 06:52 AM
Edited by Cadbury_Eater (53484) on 2008-01-21 06:54:03
Not an RG but love watching youtube videos. Can't wait and i hope I can manage to stay up to see it (always on at 2AM in Aus)

Bessonova's going right?
By dancestarlet87
On Mon Jan 21, 2008 07:00 AM
Yes she is!!

If you like watching youtube check out some of my RG montages:
www.youtube.com . . .

xxx
By Proud_Mama
On Wed Jan 23, 2008 01:00 AM
Image hotlink - 'http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/AnankeMoon/CUTIE%20PATOOTIES/DoubleRingJump-1.jpg'

So glad i clicked on this subject. At first I wasn't going to because I"m thinking "oh great someone else who's gonna put down RG or something" but i'm glad to find the opposite! This RG board has died and it's the whole reason I even found dance.net ya know!. Anyway looking forward to LA Lights, my daughter is level 6 and we both can't wait to see the elite girls compete, they're never a let down, always an inspiration!

ReplySendWatch Draw