Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - For Sale

Black Jazz or Hip Hop Sneaker Ultra Lite, BRAND NEW!!! Selling below retail. Size 5.
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Wed Dec 12, 2007 07:33 PM
Edited by JLL (11405) on 2007-12-12 19:33:53

Image hotlink - 'http://www.studio10dance.com/images/rev_dance_lite-S.jpg'

PM me, only, with questions instead of posting here. Thanks.

This is a size 3, medium in black, as per photo. SIZES ARE NOT EXACT!! PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FOOT from front to back, first, for comparison. See below.

$50-60 new but I am selling for only $25.00 plus shipping. I have a few other pairs in other sizes, too.

I measured them at 8 inches LONG on the INSIDE and 8-1/2 inches long on the outside so you should allow for differences and measure your foot before bidding. No returns if they don't fit you so measure your foot and if you have ANY question, ask before buying. If you bid or buy, you are promising that it is not my fault if they don't fit you. Don't get nasty with feedback, either, as I am always nice and leave good feedback to those who pay up and am always willing to work within the confines of what I have written in this listing.

WIDER FOOT OR HIGH INSTEP, GO UP 1/2 TO 1 SIZE LARGER DEPENDING ON HOW WIDE OR HIGH.

This is NEW pair of shoes in perfect condition.

Offering it to you for BELOW wholesale cost instead of retail ($50/60), never worn, still in box.

ReplySendWatch