Who is your favourite gymnast??
By dancestarlet87
On 12/13/2007 16:58:34
Who is your favourite gymnast and why??

Mine will always be Irina Tchachina. Her beauty, grace, quality of movement and beautiful prescence are breath-taking. I especially love her ball routines. She really is the queen of elegance!!

I am also starting to like Dominika Cervenkova. She seems to have a lot of personality - and potential!!

xxx
re: Who is your favourite gymnast??
By quiet
On 12/16/2007 19:55:29
I love Irina Tchachina and Yulia Barsukova. They are just so elegant and beautiful to watch.
By Johandie
On 12/18/2007 17:06:36
Irina Tchachina still remains my favourite. But at the moment i really like Olga Kapranova, eventhough she has amazing flexibility and amazing technical skills, she continually drops the ball, pardon the pun...

I also like Katya Pizetsky, although she seems to be doing a lot of Group work in the Israeli team lately...

But from a South African perspective, i still rate Odette Richard as an amazing gymnast, who could be great with more international exposure
By FlexibleBeauty
On 12/29/2007 21:36:58
Completly & Utterly Alina Kabaeva! She Is The Most Amzaing Beautiful Gymnast There Is!.. Her Smile Her Flexibility Her Everything Is Just Perfect.. Breath Taking Amazing! Everything She Does With Beauty And Grace she is my star my idol my hero.. she makes me wanna keep going with these sports i love =)
By Johandie
On 12/30/2007 12:43:41
What about the younger gymnasts? Who do you rate among the current field of gymnasts?
By Cadbury_Eater
On 01/24/2008 06:26:39
I love too many gymnasts to list but I've always been a massive fan of Bessonova.

Love Katya Pizetsky an Tcachina too.
By Johandie
On 01/26/2008 07:47:13
I think Bessonova is currently the Queen of RG... She is amazing, but she doesn't appear to be a very approachable person.
By xURBAN_SARAHx
On 02/03/2008 13:41:50
My favourite Gymnast has got to be Irina Tchachina.. I think she is absolutly amazing =] xxx
By Urban_Jess
On 02/03/2008 13:45:40
I agree Irina Tchachina is just sooo graceful. She really is breath taking, a true gymnastic idol. Love Jess ...X
By FlyNdAnce
On 03/13/2008 06:56:42
anna bessonova!!
By FaerieDevilish
On 03/18/2008 22:47:18
I'm surprised that only two people in a dance forum have replied 'Anna Bessonova'! In my opinion, she is the very best right now. I also enjoy watching, from the old times, some Irina Tchachina, Oksana Kostina.
By Anonymous
On 04/01/2008 02:59:01
Alina Kabaeva. For to many reasons to name. She is exceptional
By TwirlSuperstar
On 04/07/2008 22:55:49
Bogenskyia by far. Excellent gymnast for a taller girl
By grace_kelly
On 04/10/2008 06:25:07
I only started watching rhythmic gym 4 years ago, and I used to like Bessonova and Tchachina... but now, I still like Tchachina the most because she works so hard and shows a lot of emotion in her routines. Love her! and then, I like Dominika Cervonkova because she always smiles no matter what! and I like Svetlana Putintseva too :)
By alinabalerina
On 04/29/2008 08:24:18
Anna Bessonova Forever
By Verena
On 04/30/2008 12:42:31
I definately agree with all of you who said that Bessonova is the quin of rgym right now. She is so artistic, technical and dedicated. Reminds me of the old Bulgarian style of rgym we used to see in the 80s. She just cannot be compared to Capranova or any other Russian gymnast who perform one and the same routine each single year and just change the music. This kind of gymnastics is so...robotised.
By HersheyBallet
On 05/08/2008 18:36:52
My favorite gymnasts are Tamara Yerofeeva and Irina Tchachina. I love Toma because she's really expressive and has her own unique style. And she mastered the music perfectly. I love Irina Tchachina because she's just perfect. Perfect flexibility, perfect expression, and watching her performances just make you forget this is gymnastic, it's like dancing.

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/19/2022 17:45:07