Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

Oh, Kristi Yamaguchi, not Maria Kowroski
By LoveMeForevermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Dec 16, 2007 05:00 PM
Locked by LoveMeForever (179503) on 2008-03-24 12:56:44 Old

Lately, I just want to be a figure skater so badly. I think about it 24/7, have dreams about it, think about it, everything. Sadly, I live in the desert. I'm a ballet dancer. I've always looked up to Maria Kowroski and always wanted to be her and always looked up to her. Now, I find myself looking up to Kristi Yamaguchi (Sorry if I spelled her name wrong, I know when people spell dancers names wrong, it sort of bothers me) and wanting to be her. I just love everything about figure skating. The ice, the beauty, the hard work, the thought of being at the rink all the time, the skirts, the skates, the glitter, the suspense, all thehard work that goes on to look so great on the ice. I just.. wow. It just all seems amazing.

2 Replies to Oh, Kristi Yamaguchi, not Maria Kowroski

re: Oh, Kristi Yamaguchi, not Maria Kowroski
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Sun Dec 16, 2007 06:07 PM
I always wanted to be able to ice skate, but alas, I stunk on ice skates, which is good, as it was expensive and my parents did not have the money. So dance is what I did!!
re: Oh, Kristi Yamaguchi, not Maria Kowroski
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 AM
As the Mother of an international Skater and a Ice sskating judge I can agree with you on the Hard work 24/7 and the beauty of it after all the hard work

The suspence is just beyound belief

I think it is one of the nicest most elegant sports there are

Mama DD's xxx

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed