Forum: Disco / Disco - Results

Disco - Results
Please DO NOT POST PICTURES IN THIS FORUM!!!!
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:54 AM
Edited by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-01-26 00:56:54 spelling
Made sticky by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-01-26 00:57:05

The disco boards have LOTS of forums where you can post pictures. Most people post a picture in the Good Luck/Congrats/Thank You forum, in all of the Disco "style" forums (Rock&Roll, Show, Slow, Solos, Street, Pairs), and of course in the three photo forums (Members, Misc, Collages)...

This forum does NOT need any pictures in it. If you want to post a picture of the logo of the competition or something related to the competition, that is fine. Posting a picture of yourself is not relevant. Posting pictures with your results is not allowed and not necessary. If people want to see a picture of you they can click on your name and go to your profile. Many of you have saluted so people can just click on your "eye" to see a picture of you.

Posting pictures to dance.net takes up valuable space on our servers. We ask that every member be selective and only post pictures when they are necessary. There are also people that have dial up internet or older computers and pictures take so long to load. Many people want to come here to read results ONLY. Please respect your fellow members and post pictures in the areas designated ONLY!

5 Replies to Please DO NOT POST PICTURES IN THIS FORUM!!!!

Comment #6945167 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-03-07 07:28:48 Are you even reading the posts you are responding to? This thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with any disco competition!!!!!

re: please do not post pictures in this forum!!!!
By TobyTmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1479, member since Wed Jun 14, 2006
On Wed Jun 11, 2008 05:38 AM
I thought people were taking the hint after all the mods recent hard work removing pics

lo and behold all the trophy attatchments are creeping back in....

does anyone read the stickies?? - or take any notice of them??

Teresa
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12545, member since Mon Jan 19, 2004
On Fri Nov 07, 2008 05:20 PM
Have to agree Theresa why do we need the trophys on the posts ?
They all take up room and not necessary
I do not think some people read the stickies at all and if they do they just ignore

Mama DD's xxx
new to the site!!
By hiphopnate Comments: 303, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:15 PM
hi I am new to this site , we have only been dancing a couple of months, and Idont know how to use all the posts yet, If I put on something I shouldnt Iam sorry for this, please bear with me x.
By lauren98 Comments: 216, member since Mon Jul 26, 2010
On Tue Jul 19, 2011 09:52 AM
Hi I agree aswell
we dont need the pitures of the trophy
lauren

ReplySendWatch