Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

Seeking Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach in NYC
By BigApple
On Sat Jan 26, 2008 02:09 PM

An RG club located in the Queens section of NYC is currently seeking a rhythmic coach who is able to coach beginners through competitive levels. A thorough understanding of USAG's JO program is a must as well as the ability to devise a class syllabus and set standards of teaching for the entire RG program. Also seeking someone who is able to teach ballet, modern, jazz and hip hop to beginners.
Interested parties should contact jobs@bigapplerg.org. Check out our website for more information on the program and our location.

1 Replies to Seeking Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach in NYC

re: Seeking Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach in NYC
By Tijana
On Fri Feb 29, 2008 08:38 AM
Hello my name is Tijana Avramovic and I would like to come to your club and help you out with coaching. I can not work as a full time coach but I am sure that I can do a lot to help your girls with basic, necessary skills. This is my short biography if you would like to look.
I am from Serbia. I am an international student at Essex County College in Newark. I have been always interested in sport and dance. I have been doing rhythmic gymnastic for eight years. I was a member of national team. After that I started dancing. (jazz, show dance) I won second place at European Championship in Hungary and third place at World Championship in Austria. I finished sport academy in my country for fitness coach and after that I decided to come to America, to improve my English and gain more education. I am very responsible, hard worker and have a lot of love for sport and dance. During my school I was an assistant coach for children 7 to 15 years old who had great results at dance competitions. Also I was a coach for rhythmic gymnastic in my club.
Have a nice day and I hope I will come to your club to see your girls and support your work.

ReplySendWatch