Popular Ballet

What I'll be up to Friday evening... by LittleWolfTaima
http://youtu.be/igVv0s4gvfg Ballerinas make the best pole artists. This is the sort of routine I'm doing in class.

Tight Taps screws for tap shoes

Forum: Tap / Tap

Tap
Shoe Polish for Scratches? en>fr fr>en
By Dance_Pixie Comments: 86, member since Sat Jun 09, 2007
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:07 PM

I have a tiny scratch along the top part of my leather tap shoe from my heel accidentally rubbing up against it. Would black shoe polish get rid of it? I'm concerned about the area being discolored compared to the rest of the shoe.

3 Replies to Shoe Polish for Scratches?

re: Shoe Polish for Scratches? en>fr fr>en
By Ms_Mel Comments: 244, member since Sun Jan 20, 2008
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 04:38 PM
You can polish the scratch and buff to make the whole shoe shine. Don't just put polish on the scratch and leave it or it will look bad. Put some polish on a soft cloth, rub it into the scratch, then take a second soft cloth and buff the whole shoe. You might need to use some polish on the whole shoe if it doesn't exactly match, but using minimal polish and a LOT of elbow grease, you should be fine. :)
By Dance_Pixie Comments: 86, member since Sat Jun 09, 2007
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 05:55 PM
Thanks for your response!

I used some on the front area of my shoe and it worked like magic, you can't tell that a scratch was ever there! So then I got excited and decided to polish ALL of my black shoes that had scuffs and scratches...it was a productive afternoon. :P
By blochpointesalltmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1689, member since Sun Oct 14, 2007
On Tue Feb 05, 2008 01:49 PM
The Kiwi brand works REALLY WELL

ReplySendWatch